ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Who can tell me why Devision by zero?Dmitry Ermakov1083. Factorials!!!23 Aug 2005 04:041  
Help me, it's TLE #5. And another question inside.Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1318. Logarithm21 Aug 2005 22:023  
(wa5) give me wrong test. PLEASE.ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1273. Tie21 Aug 2005 21:395  
whi i dot WA. it is onli 16 line.please help me?here is a my programI am david. Tabo.1131. Copying21 Aug 2005 14:1913  
Easy Testsqwerty1153. Supercomputer20 Aug 2005 16:031  
Big numbersEvil Cheater20 Aug 2005 00:411  
Dymanic ProgramingYuanming YU, Frank1183. Brackets Sequence18 Aug 2005 23:301  
Admins, look at this bug!Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1217. Unlucky Tickets18 Aug 2005 22:349  
BIG TEST(+)ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1033. Labyrinth16 Aug 2005 23:352  
I always get (compilation error) when I submit proplems !!!ahmed mohamed thabet16 Aug 2005 23:301  
Why I got WA1???Pio1102. Strange Dialog16 Aug 2005 16:270  
Has anybody got this problem accepted in C++?Nick Permyakov1103. Pencils and Circles16 Aug 2005 14:454  
WA#26! Why?Vedernikoff 'Goryinyich' Sergey (HSE: АОП)1265. Mirror16 Aug 2005 02:570  
TLE test1???Гладких Максим1329. Galactic History15 Aug 2005 23:130  
People, give me some hint, please, please, please !!!!!!ILTK!1144. The Emperor's Riddle15 Aug 2005 22:510  
Not a complicated question+++++++ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1038. Spell Checker15 Aug 2005 14:039  
I got WA#46. Please help me. Give me some test.Khramov Egor(9 class)1182. Team Them Up!15 Aug 2005 13:151  
Help! Why my program got WA at test3???Tang RZ1011. Conductors15 Aug 2005 12:255  
ADMINS! What's with my algorithm?Gleb Grenkin1023. Buttons15 Aug 2005 10:501  
I've got a WA on Test#6.Please look at my code...PoiXP1022. Genealogical Tree15 Aug 2005 10:371  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed