ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
id there anybody know how to solve 1244 without array[1..100000] ???Locomotive1244. Gentlemen3 Aug 2005 15:301  
Please help me! WA #8Yoyo1254. Die Hard2 Aug 2005 14:380  
Can you answer what result should be on that tests?Dmitry Semyonov Kyr-Rus Slav U1024. Permutations2 Aug 2005 11:572  
Help me!!!!!!!Why i got WA on test one!Cheryl Xie1078. Segments2 Aug 2005 09:100  
Please help me ! Why I got WA test #2 ! I think my program is right but why WA ?Steven Collack1294. Mars Satellites2 Aug 2005 04:061  
Problem 1369 "Cockroach Race". New tests were added. All ACs were rejudged (-)Problemset Maintainer1369. Cockroach Race2 Aug 2005 01:120  
A good problemYuanming YU, Frank1097. Square Country 21 Aug 2005 12:422  
Tiniest and most ub3rl33t ever AC solution of this problem.Exile1068. Sum1 Aug 2005 05:180  
Why WRONG?Tolstobrov Anatoliy1324. Extra Spaces31 Jul 2005 20:470  
HELP, Wa 9. But I thik my program good!Tolstobrov Anatoliy1286. Starship Travel30 Jul 2005 20:530  
To adminsEvil Cheater29 Jul 2005 20:410  
Is this problem can solve using runtime less than n^3?Inw1052. Rabbit Hunt29 Jul 2005 19:360  
What a correct output for...Nazar (Lviv NU)1019. Line Painting29 Jul 2005 15:361  
Problems 1216, 1284, 1143 were rejudged (-)Problemset Maintainer29 Jul 2005 14:312  
What is the answer for this test?Samsonov Alex [USU]1154. Mages Contest29 Jul 2005 13:183  
Who can give me some GOOD tests I got Wa7! I thinck my program GOOG! but Wa7Tolstobrov Anatoliy1273. Tie29 Jul 2005 04:340  
I got AC with incorrect code! (+)qwerty1129. Door Painting29 Jul 2005 03:091  
Correct idea is HEREA new start...1211. Collective Guarantee29 Jul 2005 02:365  
Stupid ProblemILTK!1144. The Emperor's Riddle28 Jul 2005 19:110  
does anyone have any good test data?Tayeb Al Karim1098. Questions28 Jul 2005 05:010  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed