ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Can you answer what result should be on that tests?
Dmitry Semyonov Kyr-Rus Slav U
1024
. Permutations
2 Aug 2005 11:57
2
Help me!!!!!!!Why i got WA on test one!
Cheryl Xie
1078
. Segments
2 Aug 2005 09:10
0
Please help me ! Why I got WA test #2 ! I think my program is right but why WA ?
Steven Collack
1294
. Mars Satellites
2 Aug 2005 04:06
1
Problem 1369 "Cockroach Race". New tests were added. All ACs were rejudged (-)
Problemset Maintainer
1369
. Cockroach Race
2 Aug 2005 01:12
0
A good problem
Yuanming YU, Frank
1097
. Square Country 2
1 Aug 2005 12:42
2
Tiniest and most ub3rl33t ever AC solution of this problem.
Exile
1068
. Sum
1 Aug 2005 05:18
0
Why WRONG?
Tolstobrov Anatoliy
1324
. Extra Spaces
31 Jul 2005 20:47
0
HELP, Wa 9. But I thik my program good!
Tolstobrov Anatoliy
1286
. Starship Travel
30 Jul 2005 20:53
0
To admins
Evil Cheater
29 Jul 2005 20:41
0
Is this problem can solve using runtime less than n^3?
Inw
1052
. Rabbit Hunt
29 Jul 2005 19:36
0
What a correct output for...
Nazar (Lviv NU)
1019
. Line Painting
29 Jul 2005 15:36
1
Problems 1216, 1284, 1143 were rejudged (-)
Problemset Maintainer
29 Jul 2005 14:31
2
What is the answer for this test?
Samsonov Alex [USU]
1154
. Mages Contest
29 Jul 2005 13:18
3
Who can give me some GOOD tests I got Wa7! I thinck my program GOOG! but Wa7
Tolstobrov Anatoliy
1273
. Tie
29 Jul 2005 04:34
0
I got AC with incorrect code! (+)
qwerty
1129
. Door Painting
29 Jul 2005 03:09
1
Correct idea is HERE
A new start...
1211
. Collective Guarantee
29 Jul 2005 02:36
5
Stupid Problem
ILTK!
1144
. The Emperor's Riddle
28 Jul 2005 19:11
0
does anyone have any good test data?
Tayeb Al Karim
1098
. Questions
28 Jul 2005 05:01
0
How many problems are to be rejudged? (-)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
27 Jul 2005 23:09
1
I got WA at #12
xiaomengxian
1029
. Ministry
27 Jul 2005 18:02
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.