ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
HELP, Wa 9. But I thik my program good!Tolstobrov Anatoliy1286. Starship Travel30 Jul 2005 20:530  
To adminsEvil Cheater29 Jul 2005 20:410  
Is this problem can solve using runtime less than n^3?Inw1052. Rabbit Hunt29 Jul 2005 19:360  
What a correct output for...Nazar (Lviv NU)1019. Line Painting29 Jul 2005 15:361  
Problems 1216, 1284, 1143 were rejudged (-)Problemset Maintainer29 Jul 2005 14:312  
What is the answer for this test?Samsonov Alex [USU]1154. Mages Contest29 Jul 2005 13:183  
Who can give me some GOOD tests I got Wa7! I thinck my program GOOG! but Wa7Tolstobrov Anatoliy1273. Tie29 Jul 2005 04:340  
I got AC with incorrect code! (+)qwerty1129. Door Painting29 Jul 2005 03:091  
Correct idea is HEREA new start...1211. Collective Guarantee29 Jul 2005 02:365  
Stupid ProblemILTK!1144. The Emperor's Riddle28 Jul 2005 19:110  
does anyone have any good test data?Tayeb Al Karim1098. Questions28 Jul 2005 05:010  
How many problems are to be rejudged? (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired27 Jul 2005 23:091  
I got WA at #12xiaomengxian1029. Ministry27 Jul 2005 18:020  
very strange!Tolstobrov Anatoliy1299. Psylonians27 Jul 2005 16:474  
Problem 1284 "Cosmic Poker". New tests were added to this problem (+)Problemset Maintainer1284. Space Poker27 Jul 2005 14:150  
Problem 1143 "Electric Path". New tests were added to this problem. All ACs will be rejudged soon (-)Problemset Maintainer1143. Electric Path27 Jul 2005 14:130  
Problem 1216 "Two Pawns and One King". The set of new tricky tests was added to this problem. enjoy!!! (-)Problemset Maintainer1216. Two Pawns and One King27 Jul 2005 14:083  
Help me plizzzzz, My program works, but it's CRASHes when I send it!Igor Goroshko1209. 1, 10, 100, 1000...27 Jul 2005 13:186  
Help me please!!!Pio1269. Obscene Words Filter27 Jul 2005 01:540  
AC 0.001 s WHO CAN FASTE?Tolstobrov Anatoliy1127. Colored Bricks27 Jul 2005 00:295  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed