ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
does anyone have any good test data?Tayeb Al Karim1098. Questions28 Jul 2005 05:010  
How many problems are to be rejudged? (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired27 Jul 2005 23:091  
I got WA at #12xiaomengxian1029. Ministry27 Jul 2005 18:020  
very strange!Tolstobrov Anatoliy1299. Psylonians27 Jul 2005 16:474  
Problem 1284 "Cosmic Poker". New tests were added to this problem (+)Problemset Maintainer1284. Space Poker27 Jul 2005 14:150  
Problem 1143 "Electric Path". New tests were added to this problem. All ACs will be rejudged soon (-)Problemset Maintainer1143. Electric Path27 Jul 2005 14:130  
Problem 1216 "Two Pawns and One King". The set of new tricky tests was added to this problem. enjoy!!! (-)Problemset Maintainer1216. Two Pawns and One King27 Jul 2005 14:083  
Help me plizzzzz, My program works, but it's CRASHes when I send it!Igor Goroshko1209. 1, 10, 100, 1000...27 Jul 2005 13:186  
Help me please!!!Pio1269. Obscene Words Filter27 Jul 2005 01:540  
AC 0.001 s WHO CAN FASTE?Tolstobrov Anatoliy1127. Colored Bricks27 Jul 2005 00:295  
why I get WA on #4 ?thwomass1072. Routing25 Jul 2005 22:592  
Poor tests... Korduban [Kiev]1255. Graveyard of the Cosa Nostra25 Jul 2005 21:181  
Is it strange to such a prolem?Sony1028. Stars25 Jul 2005 21:064  
No subjectThomas Tham1355. Bald Spot Revisited24 Jul 2005 16:120  
This task is not correctStefan Ciobaca1201. Which Day Is It?23 Jul 2005 18:292  
Oh no ! Now I got WA test#10 ! Please help me !Steven Collack1220. Stacks22 Jul 2005 10:090  
Can someone tell me how to read from file two times in pascal, please!!!Igor Goroshko1100. Final Standings22 Jul 2005 08:290  
Please help me ! Why I got Compilation Error in C++ ?Steven Collack1220. Stacks22 Jul 2005 06:502  
Are sides of rectangle parallel to axes?Sid1043. Cover an Arc21 Jul 2005 17:293  
I got AC. This is my programAleksey S.S.1059. Expression21 Jul 2005 15:412  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed