ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Help me plizzzzz, My program works, but it's CRASHes when I send it!
Igor Goroshko
1209
. 1, 10, 100, 1000...
27 Jul 2005 13:18
6
Help me please!!!
Pio
1269
. Obscene Words Filter
27 Jul 2005 01:54
0
AC 0.001 s WHO CAN FASTE?
Tolstobrov Anatoliy
1127
. Colored Bricks
27 Jul 2005 00:29
5
why I get WA on #4 ?
thwomass
1072
. Routing
25 Jul 2005 22:59
2
Poor tests...
Korduban [Kiev]
1255
. Graveyard of the Cosa Nostra
25 Jul 2005 21:18
1
Is it strange to such a prolem?
Sony
1028
. Stars
25 Jul 2005 21:06
4
No subject
Thomas Tham
1355
. Bald Spot Revisited
24 Jul 2005 16:12
0
This task is not correct
Stefan Ciobaca
1201
. Which Day Is It?
23 Jul 2005 18:29
2
Oh no ! Now I got WA test#10 ! Please help me !
Steven Collack
1220
. Stacks
22 Jul 2005 10:09
0
Can someone tell me how to read from file two times in pascal, please!!!
Igor Goroshko
1100
. Final Standings
22 Jul 2005 08:29
0
Please help me ! Why I got Compilation Error in C++ ?
Steven Collack
1220
. Stacks
22 Jul 2005 06:50
2
Are sides of rectangle parallel to axes?
Sid
1043
. Cover an Arc
21 Jul 2005 17:29
3
I got AC. This is my program
Aleksey S.S.
1059
. Expression
21 Jul 2005 15:41
2
) - is right or wrong?
IU712
1027
. D++ Again
21 Jul 2005 07:21
2
Please, help me. Why Compilation Error in C++ ?
Nguyen Dinh Tu (DHSP)
1220
. Stacks
20 Jul 2005 22:36
4
1048 - Super long sums... HELP
Nephtali Garrido
20 Jul 2005 14:49
6
Why I get WA? Pelase, help me!!!!!!! (+)
Nazarov Denis (nsc2001@rambler.ru)
1156
. Two Rounds
20 Jul 2005 11:46
12
Please help me with this problem.
Akshin Salimov
1027
. D++ Again
20 Jul 2005 11:11
5
Wht's my error?
Agent_TWX
1302
. Delta-wave
19 Jul 2005 18:27
0
I spend three days to do this problem,at last I solve it.(it's much faster than the others)
geniushjs
1036
. Lucky Tickets
19 Jul 2005 17:20
7
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.