ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Please, help me. Why Compilation Error in C++ ?Nguyen Dinh Tu (DHSP)1220. Stacks20 Jul 2005 22:364  
1048 - Super long sums... HELPNephtali Garrido20 Jul 2005 14:496  
Why I get WA? Pelase, help me!!!!!!! (+)Nazarov Denis (nsc2001@rambler.ru)1156. Two Rounds20 Jul 2005 11:4612  
Please help me with this problem. Akshin Salimov1027. D++ Again20 Jul 2005 11:115  
Wht's my error?Agent_TWX1302. Delta-wave19 Jul 2005 18:270  
I spend three days to do this problem,at last I solve it.(it's much faster than the others)geniushjs1036. Lucky Tickets19 Jul 2005 17:207  
Why compilation error in my programs?Nephtali Garrido19 Jul 2005 00:172  
Hintftc1133. Fibonacci Sequence18 Jul 2005 23:540  
Why Memory Limit Exceeded? Grigor1126. Magnetic Storms18 Jul 2005 00:030  
HOW TO SOLVE IT?mahbub1362. Classmates 217 Jul 2005 21:111  
ACSimak1220. Stacks17 Jul 2005 19:201  
help me WA3!! code included!!Tolstobrov Anatoliy1111. Squares17 Jul 2005 19:082  
DP - Rulez (0.001sec, 128kb)Yoyo1223. Chernobyl’ Eagle on a Roof17 Jul 2005 18:561  
i did not anderstend this problem. Help me// PLEASE\\ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1113. Jeep17 Jul 2005 02:274  
Bad statementSamsonov Alex [USU]1347. Blog17 Jul 2005 01:560  
Help~~~~~Why my program got Copilation Error~!?xiaomengxian1005. Stone Pile15 Jul 2005 16:521  
HELP!epuise1338. Automobiles15 Jul 2005 16:391  
Strange CE...Korduban [Kiev]14 Jul 2005 15:340  
I got AC!!!Fedor Fominykh1347. Blog14 Jul 2005 10:550  
Is STL compileable ?Yosif Yosifov14 Jul 2005 06:160  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed