ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Why is the answer 50.210??Fechete Dan Ionut[dany]1143. Electric Path10 Jul 2005 17:222  
Pleasy help me! I have CE!Igor Goroshko1024. Permutations10 Jul 2005 15:013  
what does "Fail (compilation)" mean?CO29 Jul 2005 21:044  
Could anyone give some tests? Vlad Saveluc1127. Colored Bricks9 Jul 2005 12:390  
WA test #9Evil Cheater1360. Philosophical Dispute8 Jul 2005 03:442  
It's a nice problem. a detail insideAhwinds1075. Thread in a Space7 Jul 2005 14:401  
Why CE on task 1024?Igor Goroshko7 Jul 2005 13:382  
I have one test, on which your AC programs may give incorrect answer (which use Belman-Ford mainly).(+)Kit1162. Currency Exchange7 Jul 2005 12:230  
Yes! No attemps counting, no dirty accounts, no foolish spammers! Vladimir, you are the best :) (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired6 Jul 2005 09:120  
I need help very much...198808xc1169. Pairs6 Jul 2005 08:471  
Wa on test 6 ! Please help me!Alexandru Popa1339. Babies5 Jul 2005 16:221  
Funny solutionSamsonov Alex [USU]1133. Fibonacci Sequence5 Jul 2005 12:440  
What does this problem mean???van der Vaart1364. LaraKiller5 Jul 2005 03:272  
Chinese big cow ZhuChenguang has a thesis about itpanda_lin1223. Chernobyl’ Eagle on a Roof4 Jul 2005 23:491  
Can someone give me an idea to solve 1119???michel mizrahi4 Jul 2005 14:443  
Why I got WA on test 2? I don't know why?Help.friendship forever1048. Superlong Sums4 Jul 2005 08:520  
WA on test 13 too :(Bhaskara Aditya1332. Genie Bomber4 Jul 2005 07:580  
WA on test 7Akulshin Alexey1347. Blog4 Jul 2005 01:193  
I NEED test # 2Valentine4 Jul 2005 00:590  
Test Error! HELP!!Valentine4 Jul 2005 00:480  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed