ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Why CE on task 1024?
Igor Goroshko
7 Jul 2005 13:38
2
I have one test, on which your AC programs may give incorrect answer (which use Belman-Ford mainly).(+)
Kit
1162
. Currency Exchange
7 Jul 2005 12:23
0
Yes! No attemps counting, no dirty accounts, no foolish spammers! Vladimir, you are the best :) (-)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
6 Jul 2005 09:12
0
I need help very much...
198808xc
1169
. Pairs
6 Jul 2005 08:47
1
Wa on test 6 ! Please help me!
Alexandru Popa
1339
. Babies
5 Jul 2005 16:22
1
Funny solution
Samsonov Alex [USU]
1133
. Fibonacci Sequence
5 Jul 2005 12:44
0
What does this problem mean???
van der Vaart
1364
. LaraKiller
5 Jul 2005 03:27
2
Chinese big cow ZhuChenguang has a thesis about it
panda_lin
1223
. Chernobyl’ Eagle on a Roof
4 Jul 2005 23:49
1
Can someone give me an idea to solve 1119???
michel mizrahi
4 Jul 2005 14:44
3
Why I got WA on test 2? I don't know why?Help.
friendship forever
1048
. Superlong Sums
4 Jul 2005 08:52
0
WA on test 13 too :(
Bhaskara Aditya
1332
. Genie Bomber
4 Jul 2005 07:58
0
WA on test 7
Akulshin Alexey
1347
. Blog
4 Jul 2005 01:19
3
I NEED test # 2
Valentine
4 Jul 2005 00:59
0
Test Error! HELP!!
Valentine
4 Jul 2005 00:48
0
C++ program --- WA on test 6. Why ?
Alexandru Popa
1316
. Electronic Auction
3 Jul 2005 01:12
0
Admins!!!!
onlinehunter [KNU]
1226
. esreveR redrO
3 Jul 2005 00:16
3
Help! How to do it faster??? (TLE test#3)
Fedor Fominykh
1331
. Vladislava
2 Jul 2005 20:36
1
AC!I think it is a good maths problem:)
Yuanming YU, Frank
1265
. Mirror
2 Jul 2005 14:24
0
I think 1 second for this problem is quite enough!
Huang Yuanhe
1284
. Space Poker
2 Jul 2005 08:05
3
Help ! I don't know why i got WA test # 27!
Steven Collack
1277
. Cops and Thieves
1 Jul 2005 22:02
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.