ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
My algorithm in worst case is O(n^3).But it seem to be impossible to appear. So the average time is O(n^2),and I got AC in 0.046sec.Yuanming YU, Frank1147. Shaping Regions16 Jun 2005 07:425  
Come On!!!! 0.02sec 24KB !!!! Incredible (aidin_n7@hotmail.com)Locomotive1060. Flip Game14 Jun 2005 16:156  
0.031s 57kbACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1346. Intervals of Monotonicity14 Jun 2005 02:022  
WHAT about it: (*5(*4*) ?vano_B11027. D++ Again13 Jun 2005 13:042  
Something may help youYuanming YU, Frank1305. Convex Hull12 Jun 2005 12:350  
Why MLE help plz!!Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1220. Stacks12 Jun 2005 02:093  
WHy WA 6 help plzTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1351. Good Gnusmas – Dead Gnusmas12 Jun 2005 02:073  
This problem's geometry is so obvious - my solution is less than 300 bytes :) (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1341. Device11 Jun 2005 22:101  
Although this problem isn't so hard,I like it very much.Yuanming YU, Frank1359. Construction11 Jun 2005 19:073  
My program the fatest in the SpaceOneBin1306. Sequence Median11 Jun 2005 17:392  
Please help!!! Why my code get Crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION) #4?REM1298. Knight11 Jun 2005 16:557  
Question to admins.vano_B111 Jun 2005 12:181  
My programm(O(n^2)) and use only 41 kb.Khramov Egor(9 class)1143. Electric Path11 Jun 2005 01:570  
Can I solve this problem by this algorithm...vano_B11312. Tray10 Jun 2005 16:040  
easy as pie... :)Dimat1306. Sequence Median9 Jun 2005 17:373  
I use a variation of segment tree--square tree, dividing each node into 4 instead of 2. Complexity O(n*(logn)^2). I got AC on USACO at 1.45s, but it's MLE. And I suspect I shall get TLE if I use O(n^2*logn). (+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1147. Shaping Regions9 Jun 2005 15:197  
help plz!!!Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1146. Maximum Sum8 Jun 2005 20:311  
Can I use Pascal and DP to get AC?If possible,how?If impossible how?CO21102. Strange Dialog8 Jun 2005 17:197  
Google Summer Of Code !!!Michael_Rybak8 Jun 2005 12:210  
I got AC used 0.046s and 421KB... ^_^Marina Mukhacheva1153. Supercomputer8 Jun 2005 09:495  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed