ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
0.031s 57kb
ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]
1346
. Intervals of Monotonicity
14 Jun 2005 02:02
2
WHAT about it: (*5(*4*) ?
vano_B1
1027
. D++ Again
13 Jun 2005 13:04
2
Something may help you
Yuanming YU, Frank
1305
. Convex Hull
12 Jun 2005 12:35
0
Why MLE help plz!!
Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]
1220
. Stacks
12 Jun 2005 02:09
3
WHy WA 6 help plz
Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]
1351
. Good Gnusmas – Dead Gnusmas
12 Jun 2005 02:07
3
This problem's geometry is so obvious - my solution is less than 300 bytes :) (-)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1341
. Device
11 Jun 2005 22:10
1
Although this problem isn't so hard,I like it very much.
Yuanming YU, Frank
1359
. Construction
11 Jun 2005 19:07
3
My program the fatest in the Space
OneBin
1306
. Sequence Median
11 Jun 2005 17:39
2
Please help!!! Why my code get Crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION) #4?
REM
1298
. Knight
11 Jun 2005 16:55
7
Question to admins.
vano_B1
11 Jun 2005 12:18
1
My programm(O(n^2)) and use only 41 kb.
Khramov Egor(9 class)
1143
. Electric Path
11 Jun 2005 01:57
0
Can I solve this problem by this algorithm...
vano_B1
1312
. Tray
10 Jun 2005 16:04
0
easy as pie... :)
Dimat
1306
. Sequence Median
9 Jun 2005 17:37
3
I use a variation of segment tree--square tree, dividing each node into 4 instead of 2. Complexity O(n*(logn)^2). I got AC on USACO at 1.45s, but it's MLE. And I suspect I shall get TLE if I use O(n^2*logn). (+)
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1147
. Shaping Regions
9 Jun 2005 15:19
7
help plz!!!
Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]
1146
. Maximum Sum
8 Jun 2005 20:31
1
Can I use Pascal and DP to get AC?If possible,how?If impossible how?
CO2
1102
. Strange Dialog
8 Jun 2005 17:19
7
Google Summer Of Code !!!
Michael_Rybak
8 Jun 2005 12:21
0
I got AC used 0.046s and 421KB... ^_^
Marina Mukhacheva
1153
. Supercomputer
8 Jun 2005 09:49
5
My AC Program works 0.093 Sec~ Wow! Isn`t it cool?
kcm1700
1306
. Sequence Median
7 Jun 2005 16:54
0
What a #%ck( WA 5)?
Гладких Максим
1025
. Democracy in Danger
7 Jun 2005 15:37
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.