ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Can I solve this problem by this algorithm...vano_B11312. Tray10 Jun 2005 16:040  
easy as pie... :)Dimat1306. Sequence Median9 Jun 2005 17:373  
I use a variation of segment tree--square tree, dividing each node into 4 instead of 2. Complexity O(n*(logn)^2). I got AC on USACO at 1.45s, but it's MLE. And I suspect I shall get TLE if I use O(n^2*logn). (+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1147. Shaping Regions9 Jun 2005 15:197  
help plz!!!Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1146. Maximum Sum8 Jun 2005 20:311  
Can I use Pascal and DP to get AC?If possible,how?If impossible how?CO21102. Strange Dialog8 Jun 2005 17:197  
Google Summer Of Code !!!Michael_Rybak8 Jun 2005 12:210  
I got AC used 0.046s and 421KB... ^_^Marina Mukhacheva1153. Supercomputer8 Jun 2005 09:495  
My AC Program works 0.093 Sec~ Wow! Isn`t it cool?kcm17001306. Sequence Median7 Jun 2005 16:540  
What a #%ck( WA 5)?Гладких Максим1025. Democracy in Danger7 Jun 2005 15:370  
I not understand why WA #5!!! plz helpTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1306. Sequence Median7 Jun 2005 04:361  
I not understand why WA #5!!! plz helpTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1306. Sequence Median7 Jun 2005 02:190  
Questionvano_B11334. Checkers6 Jun 2005 22:492  
Something may help you (+)Yuanming YU, Frank1154. Mages Contest6 Jun 2005 16:450  
HELP!!! WA4!!test_programs1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome6 Jun 2005 02:441  
The prob statement is wrong!Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1301. Cube in Labyrinth5 Jun 2005 20:431  
I know why the % of AC is low...Yuanming YU, Frank1300. Taxes5 Jun 2005 19:120  
After mending the MLE I'm getting TLE(#7). How to speed up?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1109. Conference5 Jun 2005 18:298  
WA2Samun Victor [USU]1300. Taxes5 Jun 2005 13:201  
0.218 Sec, 646 KB Memory usedChan-Min Kim1100. Final Standings5 Jun 2005 13:150  
What to deduce?Samun Victor [USU]1355. Bald Spot Revisited5 Jun 2005 10:102  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed