ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
My AC Program works 0.093 Sec~ Wow! Isn`t it cool?kcm17001306. Sequence Median7 Jun 2005 16:540  
What a #%ck( WA 5)?Гладких Максим1025. Democracy in Danger7 Jun 2005 15:370  
I not understand why WA #5!!! plz helpTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1306. Sequence Median7 Jun 2005 04:361  
I not understand why WA #5!!! plz helpTolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]1306. Sequence Median7 Jun 2005 02:190  
Questionvano_B11334. Checkers6 Jun 2005 22:492  
Something may help you (+)Yuanming YU, Frank1154. Mages Contest6 Jun 2005 16:450  
HELP!!! WA4!!test_programs1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome6 Jun 2005 02:441  
The prob statement is wrong!Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1301. Cube in Labyrinth5 Jun 2005 20:431  
I know why the % of AC is low...Yuanming YU, Frank1300. Taxes5 Jun 2005 19:120  
After mending the MLE I'm getting TLE(#7). How to speed up?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1109. Conference5 Jun 2005 18:298  
WA2Samun Victor [USU]1300. Taxes5 Jun 2005 13:201  
0.218 Sec, 646 KB Memory usedChan-Min Kim1100. Final Standings5 Jun 2005 13:150  
What to deduce?Samun Victor [USU]1355. Bald Spot Revisited5 Jun 2005 10:102  
Why I have WA 3 ??????(SPBU) Kudelevskiy Evgeniy1038. Spell Checker4 Jun 2005 14:372  
Just full search (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1120. Sum of Sequential Numbers2 Jun 2005 22:033  
Does the Eulerian cycle always exist?Teragram1176. Hyperchannels2 Jun 2005 18:293  
It's a very simple problem!!!!onlinehunter [KNU]1355. Bald Spot Revisited1 Jun 2005 23:281  
got AC time=0.25buggzy (Ilya Teterin - USU)1306. Sequence Median31 May 2005 11:116  
My result is 1.078 sec. 37 Kb. Is anyone better?it4.kp1249. Ancient Necropolis31 May 2005 01:330  
Why I get WA!!!I think I am rightrbecq1036. Lucky Tickets30 May 2005 21:061  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed