ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
I not understand why WA #5!!! plz help
Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]
1306
. Sequence Median
7 Jun 2005 04:36
1
I not understand why WA #5!!! plz help
Tolstobrov Anatoliy[Ivanovo SPU]
1306
. Sequence Median
7 Jun 2005 02:19
0
Question
vano_B1
1334
. Checkers
6 Jun 2005 22:49
2
Something may help you (+)
Yuanming YU, Frank
1154
. Mages Contest
6 Jun 2005 16:45
0
HELP!!! WA4!!
test_programs
1354
. Palindrome. Again Palindrome
6 Jun 2005 02:44
1
The prob statement is wrong!
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1301
. Cube in Labyrinth
5 Jun 2005 20:43
1
I know why the % of AC is low...
Yuanming YU, Frank
1300
. Taxes
5 Jun 2005 19:12
0
After mending the MLE I'm getting TLE(#7). How to speed up?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1109
. Conference
5 Jun 2005 18:29
8
WA2
Samun Victor [USU]
1300
. Taxes
5 Jun 2005 13:20
1
0.218 Sec, 646 KB Memory used
Chan-Min Kim
1100
. Final Standings
5 Jun 2005 13:15
0
What to deduce?
Samun Victor [USU]
1355
. Bald Spot Revisited
5 Jun 2005 10:10
2
Why I have WA 3 ??????
(SPBU) Kudelevskiy Evgeniy
1038
. Spell Checker
4 Jun 2005 14:37
2
Just full search (-)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1120
. Sum of Sequential Numbers
2 Jun 2005 22:03
3
Does the Eulerian cycle always exist?
Teragram
1176
. Hyperchannels
2 Jun 2005 18:29
3
It's a very simple problem!!!!
onlinehunter [KNU]
1355
. Bald Spot Revisited
1 Jun 2005 23:28
1
got AC time=0.25
buggzy (Ilya Teterin - USU)
1306
. Sequence Median
31 May 2005 11:11
6
My result is 1.078 sec. 37 Kb. Is anyone better?
it4.kp
1249
. Ancient Necropolis
31 May 2005 01:33
0
Why I get WA!!!I think I am right
rbecq
1036
. Lucky Tickets
30 May 2005 21:06
1
Is it right?
Burunduk1
1155
. Troubleduons
30 May 2005 05:29
5
CRASH 2? Funny...
Samsonov Alex [USU]
1254
. Die Hard
29 May 2005 18:40
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.