ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Does the Eulerian cycle always exist?
Teragram
1176
. Hyperchannels
2 Jun 2005 18:29
3
It's a very simple problem!!!!
onlinehunter [KNU]
1355
. Bald Spot Revisited
1 Jun 2005 23:28
1
got AC time=0.25
buggzy (Ilya Teterin - USU)
1306
. Sequence Median
31 May 2005 11:11
6
My result is 1.078 sec. 37 Kb. Is anyone better?
it4.kp
1249
. Ancient Necropolis
31 May 2005 01:33
0
Why I get WA!!!I think I am right
rbecq
1036
. Lucky Tickets
30 May 2005 21:06
1
Is it right?
Burunduk1
1155
. Troubleduons
30 May 2005 05:29
5
CRASH 2? Funny...
Samsonov Alex [USU]
1254
. Die Hard
29 May 2005 18:40
0
Why WA? Source here... (+)
[SPbSU ITMO] Dennis Yolkin
1341
. Device
29 May 2005 17:31
0
I've passed 1133 using c++
BFL
1133
. Fibonacci Sequence
29 May 2005 14:34
0
Please help! Why "Wrong Answer"?
onlinehunter [KNU]
1330
. Intervals
29 May 2005 13:40
2
Something strange
Brainfuck
1098
. Questions
26 May 2005 23:52
0
I got WA on #22
UdSU: Ajtkulov, Kotegov, Saitov
1163
. Chapaev
25 May 2005 12:00
0
Why wa #3?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1211
. Collective Guarantee
24 May 2005 19:04
1
Can you give me some hints?I know I should use DP,but i don't know how to solve it.
Chen yuxi
1087
. The Time to Take Stones
24 May 2005 11:43
1
Need some tests
3,14
1036
. Lucky Tickets
24 May 2005 10:36
1
Why I got 'Wrang answer'?
qwt
1126
. Magnetic Storms
22 May 2005 14:57
3
help plz
Muhammet
1133
. Fibonacci Sequence
22 May 2005 11:05
0
Maybe my pro is wrong... :( (+)
Yuanming YU, Frank
1172
. Ship Routes
17 May 2005 19:42
0
what answer for
ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]
1211
. Collective Guarantee
17 May 2005 11:24
2
Complexity:O(N*LOG(N)),TIME:0,031 sec WHO IS BETTER???
Vladyslav Simonenko
1019
. Line Painting
17 May 2005 00:22
10
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.