ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Why wa #3?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1211
. Collective Guarantee
24 May 2005 19:04
1
Can you give me some hints?I know I should use DP,but i don't know how to solve it.
Chen yuxi
1087
. The Time to Take Stones
24 May 2005 11:43
1
Need some tests
3,14
1036
. Lucky Tickets
24 May 2005 10:36
1
Why I got 'Wrang answer'?
qwt
1126
. Magnetic Storms
22 May 2005 14:57
3
help plz
Muhammet
1133
. Fibonacci Sequence
22 May 2005 11:05
0
Maybe my pro is wrong... :( (+)
Yuanming YU, Frank
1172
. Ship Routes
17 May 2005 19:42
0
what answer for
ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]
1211
. Collective Guarantee
17 May 2005 11:24
2
Complexity:O(N*LOG(N)),TIME:0,031 sec WHO IS BETTER???
Vladyslav Simonenko
1019
. Line Painting
17 May 2005 00:22
10
Special thanks to Vladimir Yakovlev (USU) (+)
UXMRI: Sergey Baskakov, Raphail Akhmedisheff and Denis Nikonorov
1099
. Work Scheduling
16 May 2005 22:47
0
I got AC (0.015 s)
NBH - HBR - Hùng Phạm (Hanoi University of Science)
1091
. Tmutarakan Exams
16 May 2005 22:35
2
What's the problems with int64?
it4.kp
1010
. Discrete Function
16 May 2005 22:20
0
Help check my answer? thanks
Gandalf
1070
. Local Time
15 May 2005 09:20
2
PLZ HELP ME! WA IN TEST #2
michel mizrahi
1111
. Squares
15 May 2005 07:01
2
Test #5 Crash. WY?
serg_pet
1067
. Disk Tree
14 May 2005 19:44
0
I got AC
Тёма и Серёжа
1273
. Tie
14 May 2005 16:09
1
Help!!! WA on test 4
Invisible
1354
. Palindrome. Again Palindrome
14 May 2005 04:37
2
a little cheat
Gigzzz(gigz@inbox.ru)
1220
. Stacks
14 May 2005 01:31
0
HELP !!!!!!! I don't know why I get wa
Cross
1135
. Recruits
13 May 2005 22:20
3
please help !! !! !! !! !!
I_want_to_be_The_Best
1354
. Palindrome. Again Palindrome
13 May 2005 22:20
3
Troubles with Precision
wwwwww
1265
. Mirror
13 May 2005 02:40
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.