ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
what answer forACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1211. Collective Guarantee17 May 2005 11:242  
Complexity:O(N*LOG(N)),TIME:0,031 sec WHO IS BETTER???Vladyslav Simonenko1019. Line Painting17 May 2005 00:2210  
Special thanks to Vladimir Yakovlev (USU) (+)UXMRI: Sergey Baskakov, Raphail Akhmedisheff and Denis Nikonorov1099. Work Scheduling16 May 2005 22:470  
I got AC (0.015 s)NBH - HBR - Hùng Phạm (Hanoi University of Science)1091. Tmutarakan Exams16 May 2005 22:352  
What's the problems with int64?it4.kp1010. Discrete Function16 May 2005 22:200  
Help check my answer? thanksGandalf1070. Local Time15 May 2005 09:202  
PLZ HELP ME! WA IN TEST #2michel mizrahi1111. Squares15 May 2005 07:012  
Test #5 Crash. WY?serg_pet1067. Disk Tree14 May 2005 19:440  
I got ACТёма и Серёжа1273. Tie14 May 2005 16:091  
Help!!! WA on test 4Invisible1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome14 May 2005 04:372  
a little cheatGigzzz(gigz@inbox.ru)1220. Stacks14 May 2005 01:310  
HELP !!!!!!! I don't know why I get waCross1135. Recruits13 May 2005 22:203  
please help !! !! !! !! !!I_want_to_be_The_Best1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome13 May 2005 22:203  
Troubles with Precisionwwwwww1265. Mirror13 May 2005 02:400  
So fast that time not show, and memory 203 Kb!!! It Is COOL!!!Dmitry Zarezenko (VNTU ISD)1081. Binary Lexicographic Sequence12 May 2005 18:062  
What's the ans for this case?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1269. Obscene Words Filter12 May 2005 14:481  
Test message1234511 May 2005 09:573  
Maybe, I'm stupid, but still, what is "inclination"?Samsonov Alex [USU]1010. Discrete Function10 May 2005 23:254  
Draw or Crosses Win?Samsonov Alex [USU]1195. Ouths and Crosses10 May 2005 15:071  
You can Feel the Power of 'Random'.198808xc1092. Transversal10 May 2005 14:461  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed