ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
I got ACТёма и Серёжа1273. Tie14 May 2005 16:091  
Help!!! WA on test 4Invisible1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome14 May 2005 04:372  
a little cheatGigzzz(gigz@inbox.ru)1220. Stacks14 May 2005 01:310  
HELP !!!!!!! I don't know why I get waCross1135. Recruits13 May 2005 22:203  
please help !! !! !! !! !!I_want_to_be_The_Best1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome13 May 2005 22:203  
Troubles with Precisionwwwwww1265. Mirror13 May 2005 02:400  
So fast that time not show, and memory 203 Kb!!! It Is COOL!!!Dmitry Zarezenko (VNTU ISD)1081. Binary Lexicographic Sequence12 May 2005 18:062  
What's the ans for this case?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1269. Obscene Words Filter12 May 2005 14:481  
Test message1234511 May 2005 09:573  
Maybe, I'm stupid, but still, what is "inclination"?Samsonov Alex [USU]1010. Discrete Function10 May 2005 23:254  
Draw or Crosses Win?Samsonov Alex [USU]1195. Ouths and Crosses10 May 2005 15:071  
You can Feel the Power of 'Random'.198808xc1092. Transversal10 May 2005 14:461  
2Admins Please, fix this problem!!!wwwwww1360. Philosophical Dispute10 May 2005 13:092  
I did it!ManWithoutFace (USU)1010. Discrete Function9 May 2005 00:564  
Is all the balconies still circular after some shot??8848mzy1152. False Mirrors8 May 2005 13:200  
StillGaLL1325. Dirt7 May 2005 20:020  
I'm Sure my prog is correct, but it got WA#4!!! Plz help or give test.Akshin Salimov1021. Sacrament of the Sum7 May 2005 11:342  
InterpreterVeselin Georgiev1231. Turing: One, Two, Three, …7 May 2005 06:450  
A few questions(+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1231. Turing: One, Two, Three, …7 May 2005 06:431  
ATTENTION! Problem statement changedProblemset Maintainer1363. Halftones7 May 2005 00:431  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed