ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Help !! Give me some test !!!Romanchik Vitaly1062. Triathlon1 May 2005 19:251  
Wrong description!谢谢你给的从前 那张爱过我的脸 有些事不需要永远 而你应该听不见 这最安静的语言 我轻轻的念 我的爱再见1347. Blog1 May 2005 17:562  
What's the output for n=10? (-)asif1142. Relations1 May 2005 15:581  
Why does my program not work?Ming Han Teh1142. Relations1 May 2005 15:571  
Spaceology vs. Chronistics: I am stuck on test #55 Gandalf1361. Spaceology vs. Chronistics1 May 2005 09:597  
Test #1 == Example?qxov1 May 2005 09:242  
I used two different compilers at home, but here, I get compilation error!Marko1 May 2005 02:333  
Test 4 && Test 5TestT1339. Babies1 May 2005 02:132  
is my algorithm efficient??michel mizrahi1022. Genealogical Tree30 Apr 2005 08:570  
I really can't understand why I got WA1. Here is my code. Please help me anybody.prof1100. Final Standings29 Apr 2005 11:130  
Length of blogger's nameUNKNOWN_LAMER1347. Blog29 Apr 2005 11:090  
I think the sample output is wrong.Who can explain to me?ThanksGandalf1009. K-based Numbers29 Apr 2005 09:142  
An easy way to enlarge numbersconf1012. K-based Numbers. Version 228 Apr 2005 22:170  
Help!!!!!!Who can give me the program in c++ nowsese1085. Meeting28 Apr 2005 21:462  
whats up?????sese1085. Meeting28 Apr 2005 21:310  
What's wrong?qxov1243. Divorce of the Seven Dwarfs28 Apr 2005 17:590  
Why do I get Fail (Validator)?Furtuna Dan Emanuel1368. Goat in the Garden 328 Apr 2005 17:192  
My alg is 0 1 knapsack, BUT #4 Crash(Access_Violation)!Akshin Salimov1005. Stone Pile28 Apr 2005 14:491  
TIME LIMIT AT 17 testthe Ukrainians (Lviv NU)1362. Classmates 227 Apr 2005 22:150  
I think , "Matrix" is the best way to resolve this problem , isn't it ? : - )Xieli ZhaoFu1022. Genealogical Tree27 Apr 2005 21:232  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed