ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
I used two different compilers at home, but here, I get compilation error!
Marko
1 May 2005 02:33
3
Test 4 && Test 5
TestT
1339
. Babies
1 May 2005 02:13
2
is my algorithm efficient??
michel mizrahi
1022
. Genealogical Tree
30 Apr 2005 08:57
0
I really can't understand why I got WA1. Here is my code. Please help me anybody.
prof
1100
. Final Standings
29 Apr 2005 11:13
0
Length of blogger's name
UNKNOWN_LAMER
1347
. Blog
29 Apr 2005 11:09
0
I think the sample output is wrong.Who can explain to me?Thanks
Gandalf
1009
. K-based Numbers
29 Apr 2005 09:14
2
An easy way to enlarge numbers
conf
1012
. K-based Numbers. Version 2
28 Apr 2005 22:17
0
Help!!!!!!Who can give me the program in c++ now
sese
1085
. Meeting
28 Apr 2005 21:46
2
whats up?????
sese
1085
. Meeting
28 Apr 2005 21:31
0
What's wrong?
qxov
1243
. Divorce of the Seven Dwarfs
28 Apr 2005 17:59
0
Why do I get Fail (Validator)?
Furtuna Dan Emanuel
1368
. Goat in the Garden 3
28 Apr 2005 17:19
2
My alg is 0 1 knapsack, BUT #4 Crash(Access_Violation)!
Akshin Salimov
1005
. Stone Pile
28 Apr 2005 14:49
1
TIME LIMIT AT 17 test
the Ukrainians (Lviv NU)
1362
. Classmates 2
27 Apr 2005 22:15
0
I think , "Matrix" is the best way to resolve this problem , isn't it ? : - )
Xieli ZhaoFu
1022
. Genealogical Tree
27 Apr 2005 21:23
2
Question for ADMINS: what happens? Why problem rejudged??!! (-)
Kit
1361
. Spaceology vs. Chronistics
27 Apr 2005 13:15
1
Help about input!
Gandalf
1006
. Square Frames
27 Apr 2005 09:23
0
why time limit 1 test
+FAMAS+
1221
. Malevich Strikes Back!
27 Apr 2005 00:56
0
the 2-test case is wrong
m2m
1369
. Cockroach Race
26 Apr 2005 22:59
2
I use DP, but get WA#4!!!
Akshin Salimov
1005
. Stone Pile
26 Apr 2005 22:51
8
I found some ambiguity of LaraKiller(1364)
Gandalf
1364
. LaraKiller
26 Apr 2005 17:58
2
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.