ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Somebody, please help!!! Problem 1134beerm2n26 Apr 2005 00:031  
MLE on last test!!Lifanov1067. Disk Tree25 Apr 2005 11:141  
How we know- THE ANSWERVeselin Kolev1225. Flags24 Apr 2005 23:050  
Surprise !!!!!!! Zhukov Dmitry's program ! admire !XueMao1249. Ancient Necropolis24 Apr 2005 19:553  
What a Strange thing!198808xc1160. Network24 Apr 2005 15:100  
No subjectGandalf1368. Goat in the Garden 323 Apr 2005 20:330  
Can we submit to passed contest problems ?Gandalf23 Apr 2005 19:531  
Can someone give me a hint for "The Philosophical Dispute"??thxGandalf23 Apr 2005 19:422  
What the problem with Contest??Lifanov23 Apr 2005 12:300  
HaHa It DoneIceWorld1264. Workdays23 Apr 2005 07:480  
а что в условии такое?Lupoplon1021. Sacrament of the Sum22 Apr 2005 22:301  
finaly!!!!IMX1018. Binary Apple Tree22 Apr 2005 20:230  
Why I always WA?blue dog1112. Cover22 Apr 2005 12:252  
Who can tell me how to solve this problem...ThxChihao Zhang1064. Binary Search21 Apr 2005 09:311  
I have checked all the tests on the board, but I still got WA on test#3..Help me!!Chihao Zhang1019. Line Painting21 Apr 2005 09:290  
What a nice problem! I receive a true pleasure from solving it!Kit1107. Warehouse Problem20 Apr 2005 23:220  
What is real answer?Nazar Revutsky1018. Binary Apple Tree20 Apr 2005 13:153  
I have AC but how to make it easily? Send to me please on mail ++++++ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1353. Milliard Vasya's Function19 Apr 2005 22:350  
why i am wrong?IceWorld1091. Tmutarakan Exams19 Apr 2005 17:340  
Contents of the test caseshrushikesh19 Apr 2005 15:532  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed