ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
What a nice problem! I receive a true pleasure from solving it!Kit1107. Warehouse Problem20 Apr 2005 23:220  
What is real answer?Nazar Revutsky1018. Binary Apple Tree20 Apr 2005 13:153  
I have AC but how to make it easily? Send to me please on mail ++++++ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1353. Milliard Vasya's Function19 Apr 2005 22:350  
why i am wrong?IceWorld1091. Tmutarakan Exams19 Apr 2005 17:340  
Contents of the test caseshrushikesh19 Apr 2005 15:532  
Please, solve my test here...conf1018. Binary Apple Tree18 Apr 2005 20:102  
AC within 0.15 sec. and 132 Kb. No optimization at all, just finite automaton (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1347. Blog18 Apr 2005 19:130  
StrangeUNKNOWN_LAMER1357. Teakettle 1.0 for Dummies18 Apr 2005 18:181  
It's a nice problemm,a detail insideAhwinds1075. Thread in a Space18 Apr 2005 18:150  
Test #8 is INCORRECT!!! Be attentive!Spieler (USU)1357. Teakettle 1.0 for Dummies18 Apr 2005 12:341  
Please, solve my test here...conf1018. Binary Apple Tree18 Apr 2005 02:230  
test2Lupoplon1355. Bald Spot Revisited17 Apr 2005 18:411  
Be carefulUNKNOWN_LAMER1050. Preparing an Article17 Apr 2005 18:160  
Help me!!! I've got WA!(SPBU) Kudelevskiy Evgeniy1011. Conductors17 Apr 2005 00:170  
What is type of the route numbers...Sid1096. Get the Right Route Plate!16 Apr 2005 22:490  
Problem 1024; Why my program is WA in test 11, but I think my algorithms is correct. Please help me!!!Pichayoot16 Apr 2005 22:470  
AC : Recursion. Don't see it unless you can't go anymore!!Xavier Montesto1005. Stone Pile16 Apr 2005 19:331  
Problem with inputSid1027. D++ Again16 Apr 2005 12:210  
АвторамOleg Yakovlev15 Apr 2005 22:281  
Thanks to CLRS.I got AC in 0.015sec.Yuanming YU, Frank1141. RSA Attack15 Apr 2005 21:391  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed