ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
test2Lupoplon1355. Bald Spot Revisited17 Apr 2005 18:411  
Be carefulUNKNOWN_LAMER1050. Preparing an Article17 Apr 2005 18:160  
Help me!!! I've got WA!(SPBU) Kudelevskiy Evgeniy1011. Conductors17 Apr 2005 00:170  
What is type of the route numbers...Sid1096. Get the Right Route Plate!16 Apr 2005 22:490  
Problem 1024; Why my program is WA in test 11, but I think my algorithms is correct. Please help me!!!Pichayoot16 Apr 2005 22:470  
AC : Recursion. Don't see it unless you can't go anymore!!Xavier Montesto1005. Stone Pile16 Apr 2005 19:331  
Problem with inputSid1027. D++ Again16 Apr 2005 12:210  
АвторамOleg Yakovlev15 Apr 2005 22:281  
Thanks to CLRS.I got AC in 0.015sec.Yuanming YU, Frank1141. RSA Attack15 Apr 2005 21:391  
problem statement ambiguityKraev Alexey1218. Episode N-th: The Jedi Tournament15 Apr 2005 20:150  
I can`t find any mistake.(1073)XmmmiR15 Apr 2005 20:024  
How to know the triangle is acute or obtuse?Akshin Salimov1348. Goat in the Garden 215 Apr 2005 18:242  
1220. Why WA?????puma1220. Stacks15 Apr 2005 12:510  
WA 8 ... WA 8 ? Maybe i misunderstood the problem ?Konstantin Malashev1357. Teakettle 1.0 for Dummies15 Apr 2005 11:111  
Как в паскале установить длину строки?Art_Z14 Apr 2005 21:531  
Does this work?Ericku1246. Tethered Dog14 Apr 2005 20:343  
Filippov Nickolas SSAU#2's AC program is HERE!Nickolas1038. Spell Checker14 Apr 2005 20:283  
Help me!!! I have a Compilation ERROR!(SPBU) Kudelevskiy Evgeniy1024. Permutations14 Apr 2005 18:281  
OH NO! WA#3 AGAIN! My alg is so clear. Please look over my code or give some tests.Akshin Salimov1131. Copying14 Apr 2005 16:023  
AC with 405KB, though...(+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1137. Bus Routes14 Apr 2005 15:241  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed