ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Does this work?Ericku1246. Tethered Dog14 Apr 2005 20:343  
Filippov Nickolas SSAU#2's AC program is HERE!Nickolas1038. Spell Checker14 Apr 2005 20:283  
Help me!!! I have a Compilation ERROR!(SPBU) Kudelevskiy Evgeniy1024. Permutations14 Apr 2005 18:281  
OH NO! WA#3 AGAIN! My alg is so clear. Please look over my code or give some tests.Akshin Salimov1131. Copying14 Apr 2005 16:023  
AC with 405KB, though...(+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1137. Bus Routes14 Apr 2005 15:241  
Just DFS is OK. My program uses 0.3 sec. (-)Koala1152. False Mirrors14 Apr 2005 10:011  
my solveandrey1074. Very Short Problem14 Apr 2005 09:471  
About input.Lifanov1208. Legendary Teams Contest14 Apr 2005 09:431  
I've got WA on 5'th test, can anybody give me some hints or tests, please!conf1074. Very Short Problem13 Apr 2005 23:122  
What is it about test #13?Furtuna Dan Emanuel1338. Automobiles13 Apr 2005 18:311  
No subjectАндрей13 Apr 2005 17:341  
No subjectDim@n13 Apr 2005 17:341  
WA on test 7Alexandru Popa1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome12 Apr 2005 23:272  
Wrong answer test(4) Help me+++++ give some test+++++ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]1354. Palindrome. Again Palindrome12 Apr 2005 23:165  
AC in 0.546, 0(sqrt(n)/2)Kraev Alexey1204. Idempotents12 Apr 2005 23:070  
Who can explain me the problem,I think maybe I misunderstand it.ABCDEFG1151. Radiobeacons12 Apr 2005 19:335  
I have TLE... Help...Neo Nomaly1296. Hyperjump12 Apr 2005 17:101  
Very difficult TESTNOT1204. Idempotents12 Apr 2005 17:061  
WA on test 21 too !!!Alexandru Popa1346. Intervals of Monotonicity12 Apr 2005 16:390  
Soltiion O(N*M) has AC with 0.484sec and 406 Kb :)Lifanov1126. Magnetic Storms12 Apr 2005 16:030  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed