ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
my solve
andrey
1074
. Very Short Problem
14 Apr 2005 09:47
1
About input.
Lifanov
1208
. Legendary Teams Contest
14 Apr 2005 09:43
1
I've got WA on 5'th test, can anybody give me some hints or tests, please!
conf
1074
. Very Short Problem
13 Apr 2005 23:12
2
What is it about test #13?
Furtuna Dan Emanuel
1338
. Automobiles
13 Apr 2005 18:31
1
No subject
Андрей
13 Apr 2005 17:34
1
No subject
Dim@n
13 Apr 2005 17:34
1
WA on test 7
Alexandru Popa
1354
. Palindrome. Again Palindrome
12 Apr 2005 23:27
2
Wrong answer test(4) Help me+++++ give some test+++++
ACM.Krupko_Victor[Ivanovo SPU]
1354
. Palindrome. Again Palindrome
12 Apr 2005 23:16
5
AC in 0.546, 0(sqrt(n)/2)
Kraev Alexey
1204
. Idempotents
12 Apr 2005 23:07
0
Who can explain me the problem,I think maybe I misunderstand it.
ABCDEFG
1151
. Radiobeacons
12 Apr 2005 19:33
5
I have TLE... Help...
Neo Nomaly
1296
. Hyperjump
12 Apr 2005 17:10
1
Very difficult TEST
NOT
1204
. Idempotents
12 Apr 2005 17:06
1
WA on test 21 too !!!
Alexandru Popa
1346
. Intervals of Monotonicity
12 Apr 2005 16:39
0
Soltiion O(N*M) has AC with 0.484sec and 406 Kb :)
Lifanov
1126
. Magnetic Storms
12 Apr 2005 16:03
0
Who solve this problem on C? Please give hint, why wrong 9?
Lifanov
1133
. Fibonacci Sequence
12 Apr 2005 13:31
0
Can you explain sample test?
md
1043
. Cover an Arc
12 Apr 2005 03:32
1
++I submit program 20 times, but I get WA! Please help me or give some tests!++
Akshin Salimov
1027
. D++ Again
11 Apr 2005 16:14
2
problem # 1110 WA test 4 Why+++++
Zero Cool
11 Apr 2005 14:59
1
Do I misunderstand with the problem? (Get WA.)
Xavier Montesto
1049
. Brave Balloonists
11 Apr 2005 13:46
0
I think I understand problem wrong, please help
Vasily Slesarev
1204
. Idempotents
11 Apr 2005 00:20
5
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.