ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Who can explain me the problem,I think maybe I misunderstand it.ABCDEFG1151. Radiobeacons12 Apr 2005 19:335  
I have TLE... Help...Neo Nomaly1296. Hyperjump12 Apr 2005 17:101  
Very difficult TESTNOT1204. Idempotents12 Apr 2005 17:061  
WA on test 21 too !!!Alexandru Popa1346. Intervals of Monotonicity12 Apr 2005 16:390  
Soltiion O(N*M) has AC with 0.484sec and 406 Kb :)Lifanov1126. Magnetic Storms12 Apr 2005 16:030  
Who solve this problem on C? Please give hint, why wrong 9?Lifanov1133. Fibonacci Sequence12 Apr 2005 13:310  
Can you explain sample test?md1043. Cover an Arc12 Apr 2005 03:321  
++I submit program 20 times, but I get WA! Please help me or give some tests!++Akshin Salimov1027. D++ Again11 Apr 2005 16:142  
problem # 1110 WA test 4 Why+++++Zero Cool11 Apr 2005 14:591  
Do I misunderstand with the problem? (Get WA.)Xavier Montesto1049. Brave Balloonists11 Apr 2005 13:460  
I think I understand problem wrong, please helpVasily Slesarev1204. Idempotents11 Apr 2005 00:205  
+++++++HOW TO COUNT MEMORY LIMIT?+++++++Lampabash10 Apr 2005 19:060  
Can you tell me how to solve it fast?My search pro is slow,and...Yuanming YU, Frank1175. Strange Sequence10 Apr 2005 18:080  
!!!! MESSAGE FOR THE ADMINISTRATORS !!!!Dan Manastireanu1084. Goat in the Garden10 Apr 2005 17:136  
ML4 !( HOW can it be?(UXMRI: Sergey Baskakov, Raphail Akhmedisheff and Denis Nikonorov1098. Questions10 Apr 2005 16:321  
#1089 WA at test n2 please give me a testNovikoff10 Apr 2005 14:140  
Strange ? WA 8 ? some tricks in description ... ???Konstantin Malashev1357. Teakettle 1.0 for Dummies10 Apr 2005 11:480  
If you got crushXupypr MV1086. Cryptography10 Apr 2005 03:460  
WHY WA???What's wrong with my code?michel mizrahi1028. Stars10 Apr 2005 03:410  
Plz explain me how to count MEMORY LIMIT. Lampabash10 Apr 2005 02:050  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed