ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Could someone give me solution or tests for problem G ”Vasya’s function” (From competition)?LETI#9719 Mar 2005 23:111  
Some questions about judge systemKomarov && Kantorov19 Mar 2005 09:200  
It is as easy as that! I like this problem.UXMRI: Sergey Baskakov, Raphail Akhmedisheff and Denis Nikonorov1220. Stacks19 Mar 2005 03:450  
Why I always get TL(1.015) in test #14?Smoke1297. Palindrome18 Mar 2005 21:361  
silly questionZero Cool18 Mar 2005 21:363  
Why i always get TL(1.015) in test #14?Smoke1297. Palindrome18 Mar 2005 21:300  
Problem with C languageVeniamin1306. Sequence Median17 Mar 2005 22:134  
Please, tell some archivation algorithms.[USU] Golubev_Sanja1307. Archiver17 Mar 2005 18:212  
Rejudge?tbmake1023. Buttons16 Mar 2005 17:572  
I used to get WA on #14..after i fixed this problem i got ACThe Big Bad Wolf (Cristina Stancu-Mara)1244. Gentlemen16 Mar 2005 15:340  
Why I got WA on test#1???Chihao Zhang1004. Sightseeing Trip16 Mar 2005 14:360  
Something wrong on test 14? Tell me please if so!!!Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1244. Gentlemen16 Mar 2005 14:194  
Problem 1307 was rejudged.Problemset Maintainer16 Mar 2005 01:120  
I get MLE using only 600 Kb (without pointers). Can someone explaine it???Kit1037. Memory Management15 Mar 2005 21:582  
Why I got WA #1.....I test many times....beep1066. Garland15 Mar 2005 02:261  
explanation of the algorithmcapoeirista1009. K-based Numbers14 Mar 2005 00:072  
FreePascal switches changeProblemset Maintainer13 Mar 2005 22:440  
Take a look at F.A.Q. (-)Problemset Maintainer13 Mar 2005 22:360  
What compiler admins use fo pascal?CE_TEST13 Mar 2005 22:021  
1214Vladimir Markheev13 Mar 2005 21:441  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed