ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
HELP!!!Breaker2 Mar 2005 19:037  
if n<m then ans=0 or ans=1?Partisan1283. Dwarf1 Mar 2005 18:491  
Tests were fixed finally, and I got AC. Thanx to the admins (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1344. Gigantic Turnip1 Mar 2005 14:170  
C++ Accepted (No time, 203 kb)Dan Manastireanu1226. esreveR redrO28 Feb 2005 23:030  
garland: why WAjedimastex28 Feb 2005 19:430  
What's the answer to this input?Ural_Happy New Year!1019. Line Painting28 Feb 2005 13:122  
Compilation Error???logicerror1313. Some Words about Sport27 Feb 2005 20:521  
Why compilation error? (+)chimney-sweep27 Feb 2005 11:502  
Anyone want interpreter?Veselin Georgiev1230. Introspective Program26 Feb 2005 21:270  
faint++... I did so and get AC...Love_**1344. Gigantic Turnip26 Feb 2005 18:110  
it's a very easy problemshenlulu1086. Cryptography26 Feb 2005 05:210  
WHY WA on Test 5???Michael Medvedev1104. Don’t Ask Woman about Her Age25 Feb 2005 19:492  
Compilation errorhuntingpack25 Feb 2005 13:290  
Reading the textTurcu Alexandru1307. Archiver25 Feb 2005 11:320  
Test 10TestT1339. Babies24 Feb 2005 21:310  
Test 2TestT1245. Pictures23 Feb 2005 13:000  
Who can help me,please?I'v got so many WAs.wangchun1019. Line Painting23 Feb 2005 00:481  
AC (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1338. Automobiles22 Feb 2005 14:260  
So, since the contest is finished, can anyone please explain, what was the problem in I ? (-)Michael_Rybak21 Feb 2005 20:016  
what wrong answer test 3 for problem 1028coder21 Feb 2005 17:320  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed