ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила

Общий форум

ТемаАвторЗадачаОбновленоОтветов
I just write follow my feel for a try,it got AC!Yuanming YU, Frank1027. Снова D++15 фев 2005 20:571  
teset 1 is not working:wrong answer Tusk 1313vlad15 фев 2005 16:111  
what the answer for this testTestT1085. Встреча15 фев 2005 16:024  
What about new contests? (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired15 фев 2005 10:420  
1 Line ACNguyen Duc Dung14 фев 2005 15:021  
An interesting problem...Yuanming YU, Frank1253. Некрологи12 фев 2005 10:410  
watch out for the n=0 and n=1 casesDan Manastireanu1014. Произведение цифр10 фев 2005 17:291  
What is test case 1?yuwei1037. Управление памятью10 фев 2005 12:081  
1003 : Why TLE??Pungaru Marius1003. Чётность9 фев 2005 02:377  
I need some help,and I will give you a gift for your help!Yuanming YU, Frank1277. Cops and Thieves8 фев 2005 10:040  
WA#13. Please, help me find my misteke...ANG_L1299. Псилонцы6 фев 2005 12:372  
After a long reading,find it is just an easy problem...brute force will work...Yuanming YU, Frank1236. Decoding Task6 фев 2005 11:581  
I can't understand the sample test.Yuanming YU, Frank1140. Случай на болоте5 фев 2005 20:151  
I wonder!Ves5 фев 2005 20:100  
some hint(hope it can help :)Yuanming YU, Frank1322. Шпион5 фев 2005 14:020  
Wrong Answermonkeyvu1313. К вопросу о спорте5 фев 2005 13:202  
Can a chess on A3 be felled by a chess on B2?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1334. Шашки5 фев 2005 08:111  
2adminsronobe (aka oberon)4 фев 2005 19:521  
Please note: comments cannot be nestedDinu Cristian M1027. Снова D++4 фев 2005 19:250  
Does it possible to solve this problem in Pascal?Yuanming YU, Frank1220. Stacks3 фев 2005 12:163  

Вид форума: плоский | древовидный | классический
Сортировка веток: всплывающая | фиксированная