ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
I just write follow my feel for a try,it got AC!Yuanming YU, Frank1027. D++ Again15 Feb 2005 20:571  
teset 1 is not working:wrong answer Tusk 1313vlad15 Feb 2005 16:111  
what the answer for this testTestT1085. Meeting15 Feb 2005 16:024  
What about new contests? (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired15 Feb 2005 10:420  
1 Line ACNguyen Duc Dung14 Feb 2005 15:021  
An interesting problem...Yuanming YU, Frank1253. Necrologues12 Feb 2005 10:410  
watch out for the n=0 and n=1 casesDan Manastireanu1014. Product of Digits10 Feb 2005 17:291  
What is test case 1?yuwei1037. Memory Management10 Feb 2005 12:081  
1003 : Why TLE??Pungaru Marius1003. Parity9 Feb 2005 02:377  
I need some help,and I will give you a gift for your help!Yuanming YU, Frank1277. Cops and Thieves8 Feb 2005 10:040  
WA#13. Please, help me find my misteke...ANG_L1299. Psylonians6 Feb 2005 12:372  
After a long reading,find it is just an easy problem...brute force will work...Yuanming YU, Frank1236. Decoding Task6 Feb 2005 11:581  
I can't understand the sample test.Yuanming YU, Frank1140. Swamp Incident5 Feb 2005 20:151  
I wonder!Ves5 Feb 2005 20:100  
some hint(hope it can help :)Yuanming YU, Frank1322. Spy5 Feb 2005 14:020  
Wrong Answermonkeyvu1313. Some Words about Sport5 Feb 2005 13:202  
Can a chess on A3 be felled by a chess on B2?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1334. Checkers5 Feb 2005 08:111  
2adminsronobe (aka oberon)4 Feb 2005 19:521  
Please note: comments cannot be nestedDinu Cristian M1027. D++ Again4 Feb 2005 19:250  
Does it possible to solve this problem in Pascal?Yuanming YU, Frank1220. Stacks3 Feb 2005 12:163  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed