ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Simple solution
Marcin Mika
1209
. 1, 10, 100, 1000...
3 Nov 2004 22:20
4
what should we print if we find a sequence of k free blocks?
thwomass
3 Nov 2004 22:04
0
NCrom' solution gives CE. Here is AC
Searchers
1083
. Factorials!!!
3 Nov 2004 16:58
0
What is special for test case 7?
yuwei
1036
. Lucky Tickets
3 Nov 2004 16:56
0
I'v got AC!
Ural_xu zhanpeng
1039
. Anniversary Party
3 Nov 2004 16:23
2
Some questions(+)
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1093
. Darts
3 Nov 2004 11:24
1
Is this answer right for test 1,i.e. the sample?
Mingfei Li
1324
. Extra Spaces
3 Nov 2004 05:22
4
I hated this problem :)
Alex Svetkin [INVENTOS]
1100
. Final Standings
3 Nov 2004 02:00
2
0.343sec 809KB
Tomas Dzetkulic
1100
. Final Standings
3 Nov 2004 01:58
1
ADMINS!!! CORRECT TEST #14, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong Limit Acces Violation
1244
. Gentlemen
3 Nov 2004 01:03
2
2Admins! Why can't i see AC statistic for a single problem?
USU Team
2 Nov 2004 21:07
0
Why the program got AC ago,but it got WA now?
hed
1007
. Code Words
2 Nov 2004 16:44
1
Problem 1003
michaelk
1003
. Parity
2 Nov 2004 15:48
0
I used depth-first-search,but time limit exceed
sashimi
1009
. K-based Numbers
2 Nov 2004 14:59
1
malloc.h
hemmul
1 Nov 2004 01:04
1
Help,who can give me some tests?
ABCDEFG
1305
. Convex Hull
31 Oct 2004 18:43
2
Help plz...How do you store the numbers?(+)
Algorist
1036
. Lucky Tickets
31 Oct 2004 17:54
4
I find that I'm more and more foolish, how could I spend the whole afternoon on this problem!!
BYF
1057
. Amount of Degrees
31 Oct 2004 15:02
0
Why I got WA on test 3#??
Chihao Zhang
1048
. Superlong Sums
31 Oct 2004 05:54
2
1220 - stacks
hemmul
30 Oct 2004 19:35
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.