ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
I used depth-first-search,but time limit exceed
sashimi
1009
. K-based Numbers
2 Nov 2004 14:59
1
malloc.h
hemmul
1 Nov 2004 01:04
1
Help,who can give me some tests?
ABCDEFG
1305
. Convex Hull
31 Oct 2004 18:43
2
Help plz...How do you store the numbers?(+)
Algorist
1036
. Lucky Tickets
31 Oct 2004 17:54
4
I find that I'm more and more foolish, how could I spend the whole afternoon on this problem!!
BYF
1057
. Amount of Degrees
31 Oct 2004 15:02
0
Why I got WA on test 3#??
Chihao Zhang
1048
. Superlong Sums
31 Oct 2004 05:54
2
1220 - stacks
hemmul
30 Oct 2004 19:35
0
O,God! I'll go mad! Who can help me and give me some tests,I'll be grateful.(+)
sunoi
1078
. Segments
30 Oct 2004 19:04
2
Who can tell me why I got TLE??
Chihao Zhang
1022
. Genealogical Tree
30 Oct 2004 16:31
5
Why we should use GCD in this problem?
BYF
1252
. Sorting the Tombstones
30 Oct 2004 13:55
1
who can explain me the problem? I am so puzzled!
Sa Lang Hae
1321
. Floor Indicator
30 Oct 2004 04:35
3
To Admins: Please put this detail into problem's description: (+)
Michael_Rybak
1216
. Two Pawns and One King
29 Oct 2004 07:43
0
To admins: Isn't this a bug in password reminder?
Dmytro Korzhyk
28 Oct 2004 23:51
0
Who are speaking russian here?
Pavel Nedved
28 Oct 2004 19:40
0
How dangerous it was!!!
Arial
1069
. Prufer Code
28 Oct 2004 16:50
2
C/C++ Compiler Down?
hipolit
28 Oct 2004 05:38
0
Clarification by an ACer (+)
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1018
. Binary Apple Tree
28 Oct 2004 05:01
0
Problem 1304 was rejudged
Problemset Maintainer
1304
. Parallelepiped
28 Oct 2004 00:08
0
Who can suply an acceptted program in Pascal?
yuwei
1018
. Binary Apple Tree
27 Oct 2004 18:21
3
What does Crash(ACCESS_VIOLATION) mean? I got that on #7.
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1325
. Dirt
27 Oct 2004 17:30
1
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.