ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Help plz...How do you store the numbers?(+)Algorist1036. Lucky Tickets31 Oct 2004 17:544  
I find that I'm more and more foolish, how could I spend the whole afternoon on this problem!!BYF1057. Amount of Degrees31 Oct 2004 15:020  
Why I got WA on test 3#??Chihao Zhang1048. Superlong Sums31 Oct 2004 05:542  
1220 - stackshemmul30 Oct 2004 19:350  
O,God! I'll go mad! Who can help me and give me some tests,I'll be grateful.(+)sunoi1078. Segments30 Oct 2004 19:042  
Who can tell me why I got TLE??Chihao Zhang1022. Genealogical Tree30 Oct 2004 16:315  
Why we should use GCD in this problem?BYF1252. Sorting the Tombstones30 Oct 2004 13:551  
who can explain me the problem? I am so puzzled!Sa Lang Hae1321. Floor Indicator30 Oct 2004 04:353  
To Admins: Please put this detail into problem's description: (+)Michael_Rybak1216. Two Pawns and One King29 Oct 2004 07:430  
To admins: Isn't this a bug in password reminder?Dmytro Korzhyk28 Oct 2004 23:510  
Who are speaking russian here?Pavel Nedved28 Oct 2004 19:400  
How dangerous it was!!!Arial1069. Prufer Code28 Oct 2004 16:502  
C/C++ Compiler Down?hipolit28 Oct 2004 05:380  
Clarification by an ACer (+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1018. Binary Apple Tree28 Oct 2004 05:010  
Problem 1304 was rejudgedProblemset Maintainer1304. Parallelepiped28 Oct 2004 00:080  
Who can suply an acceptted program in Pascal?yuwei1018. Binary Apple Tree27 Oct 2004 18:213  
What does Crash(ACCESS_VIOLATION) mean? I got that on #7.Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1325. Dirt27 Oct 2004 17:301  
Now suppose there are only 1 red and 1 white left, and it's Red's turn. He'll certainly push the white off the board. In this case, who is considered to win?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1163. Chapaev27 Oct 2004 15:573  
How can Q be equal to N? I think it should be 0<=Q<N, not 1<=Q<=N.Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1018. Binary Apple Tree27 Oct 2004 15:360  
Greedy Works.......Erwin Yang(oierwin@yahoo.com.cn)1143. Electric Path27 Oct 2004 13:291  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed