ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила

Общий форум

ТемаАвторЗадачаОбновленоОтветов
I find that I'm more and more foolish, how could I spend the whole afternoon on this problem!!BYF1057. Количество степеней31 окт 2004 15:020  
Why I got WA on test 3#??Chihao Zhang1048. Сверхдлинные суммы31 окт 2004 05:542  
1220 - stackshemmul30 окт 2004 19:350  
O,God! I'll go mad! Who can help me and give me some tests,I'll be grateful.(+)sunoi1078. Отрезки30 окт 2004 19:042  
Who can tell me why I got TLE??Chihao Zhang1022. Генеалогическое дерево30 окт 2004 16:315  
Why we should use GCD in this problem?BYF1252. Сортировка надгробий30 окт 2004 13:551  
who can explain me the problem? I am so puzzled!Sa Lang Hae1321. Табло в лифте30 окт 2004 04:353  
To Admins: Please put this detail into problem's description: (+)Michael_Rybak1216. Two Pawns and One King29 окт 2004 07:430  
To admins: Isn't this a bug in password reminder?Dmytro Korzhyk28 окт 2004 23:510  
Who are speaking russian here?Pavel Nedved28 окт 2004 19:400  
How dangerous it was!!!Arial1069. Код Прюфера28 окт 2004 16:502  
C/C++ Compiler Down?hipolit28 окт 2004 05:380  
Clarification by an ACer (+)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1018. Двоичная яблоня28 окт 2004 05:010  
Problem 1304 was rejudgedProblemset Maintainer1304. Параллелепипед28 окт 2004 00:080  
Who can suply an acceptted program in Pascal?yuwei1018. Двоичная яблоня27 окт 2004 18:213  
What does Crash(ACCESS_VIOLATION) mean? I got that on #7.Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1325. Грязь27 окт 2004 17:301  
Now suppose there are only 1 red and 1 white left, and it's Red's turn. He'll certainly push the white off the board. In this case, who is considered to win?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1163. Chapaev27 окт 2004 15:573  
How can Q be equal to N? I think it should be 0<=Q<N, not 1<=Q<=N.Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1018. Двоичная яблоня27 окт 2004 15:360  
Greedy Works.......Erwin Yang(oierwin@yahoo.com.cn)1143. Electric Path27 окт 2004 13:291  
Some tests are wrong!!!SIS1216. Two Pawns and One King27 окт 2004 13:271  

Вид форума: плоский | древовидный | классический
Сортировка веток: всплывающая | фиксированная