| Show all threads Hide all threads Show all messages Hide all messages |
| Need Solution of problem 1305 1311 1310 1307 harry up please | test | | 23 Oct 2004 19:16 | 4 |
I am in contest, please help any of from 1304 to 1311. please help |
| Could you give me more examples of punctuations? (+) | Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn) | 1257. Hyphenation | 23 Oct 2004 18:52 | 3 |
e.g. 1. Is there always a space after a punctuation? 2. Can hyphenating rules contain punctuations? 3. What should I do if a line has length 41 and only 1 comma at the end? Can I carry the comma to the next line? 1. No 2. No (only "-" and latin letters) 3. Yes But in my solution i don't consider this cases. |
| How to prove that all the vertices of the max-area polygon share the same circle? | Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn) | 1159. Fence | 23 Oct 2004 04:56 | 1 |
|
| WA Test 8 | Tôi yêu Việt Nam (Hanoi University of Science) | 1116. Piecewise Constant Function | 22 Oct 2004 23:13 | 2 |
WA Test 8 Tôi yêu Việt Nam (Hanoi University of Science) 22 Oct 2004 22:29 Can somebody tell me a good test ??? You can solve it yourself :) |
| BIG Test | Bushtruk Vyacheslav | 1033. Labyrinth | 22 Oct 2004 19:04 | 3 |
BIG Test Bushtruk Vyacheslav 10 Jul 2003 01:27 10 .#....#..# .#..#.#.#. .##.#####. .....##... ######..## ...#...#.. .#.#.#.#.# .#.#.#.#.. .###.#.### .....#.... Ans::864; You must calculate only '!'-cells. !#!!!!#..# !#!!#!#.#! !##!#####! !!!!!##!!! ######!!## !!!#!!!#.. !#!#!#!#.# !#!#!#!#.. !###!#!### !!!!!#!!!! Thank you very much!! I found out my mistake. |
| Here is what I did to get AC | Paul Diac | 1334. Checkers | 22 Oct 2004 05:09 | 8 |
If a checker has a neighbourhood of the other color than his then I printed his number (and exit); else "Draw"; neighbourhood of (x,y) are: (x+1,y+1) (x+1,y) (x+1,y-1) (x,y+1) (x,y) (x,y-1) (x-1,y+1) (x-1,y) (x-1,y-1) I don't see what's the scope of solving such problems. (except learning english :)) ) still don't understand. Could you explain it more? Edited by author 20.10.2004 17:52 Edited by author 20.10.2004 18:07 According to your statement,I wrote a program and got WA on test 3,could you give me some tests or show me your accpeted code to me? ok this is my code: #include <iostream.h> #include <stdlib.h> int a[10][10]; int free(int x,int y) { if (a[x-1][y-1]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x-1][y+1]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x+1][y-1]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x+1][y+1]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x+1][y]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x-1][y]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x][y+1]==!a[x][y]) return 0; if (a[x][y-1]==!a[x][y]) return 0; return 1; } int main() { char x,y; int xx,yy; int i,j,t; for (i=0;i<10;i++) for (j=0;j<10;j++) a[i][j]=-1; t=0; while (!cin.eof()) { t++; cin>>x>>y; xx=(int)x-(int)'a'+1; yy=(int)y-(int)'1'+1; a[xx][yy]=t%2; if (!free(xx,yy)) { cout<<t<<"\n"; exit(0); } } cout<<"Draw\n"; return 0; } It's a stupid problem anyway but I got really angry solving it so that's why i show you the solution. I'm a Pascaler, so I try my best to understand your C prog. It seems that checkers are not only put in the black cells, but in white cells as well, such as A2, B3 and so on. And also, you mean that a checker can only be felled by a checker belonging to the other player. And you think B1 can fell A1, though in this case B1 will jump off the board! Is the prob statement wrong? program ural1334; var chess:array[0..9,0..9]of boolean; i,x,y:byte; a,b:char; begin for i:=0 to 9 do begin chess[0,i]:=true; chess[9,i]:=true; end; for i:=1 to 8 do begin chess[i,0]:=true; chess[i,9]:=true; end; for i:=1 to 32 do begin readln(a,b); x:=ord(a)-96;y:=ord(b)-48; if (chess[x-1,y-1]<>chess[x+1,y+1]) or (chess[x-1,y+1]<>chess[x+1,y-1]) then begin writeln(i); halt; end; chess[x,y]:=true; end; writeln('Draw'); end. Edited by author 21.10.2004 10:27 |
| Be careful that the graph isn't necessarily connected! | Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn) | 1227. Rally Championship | 22 Oct 2004 05:03 | 1 |
|
| who can explain the problem description to me ? | Bunny | 1221. Malevich Strikes Back! | 22 Oct 2004 04:53 | 4 |
I simplely do not understand it; OK. You task is to find in this matrix a sub-matrix with maximal size which looks like picture in text of problem. Warning! Size of it is odd number. There are some methods to solve it, but the most simple (but longest) is "mask-algo". I used it and after 0.38 I've get AC. What's is mask-algo?? OK. You task is to find in this matrix a sub-matrix with maximal size which looks like picture in text of problem. Warning! Size of it is odd number. There are some methods to solve it, but the most simple (but longest) is "mask-algo". I used it and after 0.38 I've get AC. Edited by author 27.04.2004 14:49 |
| connected components | Kant SU of Russia: Roman Lipovsky | 1320. Graph Decomposition | 21 Oct 2004 19:15 | 3 |
Can i write "1" if all connected components of graph have even number of edges? |
| LOOK HERE, JUDGES!!! | A new start... | 1200. Horns and Hoofs | 21 Oct 2004 18:14 | 3 |
Second test is incorrect. Quoting: "The first line contains real numbers A and B (-10000 <= A,B <= 10000) with a two fractional digits precision." Thus, we can ignore other digits, and if A = 11.0001 we can assume that A = 11.00. But second test is 11.0001 19 10000 and correct answer is 120.00 6 9 But if number A has two fractional digits precision, then we can ignore other digits. It will be: 11.00 19.00 10000 and correct answer is 120.00 5 9 which checker doesn't accept. |
| Is system down?Why are so many submissions waiting for judge? | Jialie Hu | | 21 Oct 2004 11:05 | 1 |
|
| Problem 1333 was rejudged (+) | Problemset Maintainer | | 21 Oct 2004 08:21 | 1 |
There were incorrect tests such us #9 or #10 they were deleted. But new tests critical to tilmelimit were added. Once again, sorry for a lot of mistakes in this contest. |
| Как это понимать? | LeXuS[Alex Kalugin] | | 21 Oct 2004 01:03 | 3 |
В уловии сказано: Ответ должен быть дан с точностью не меньшей одного процента. А в примерах: Sample output #1 78.539816 Sample output #2 80.74292 Так как тогда выводить?! Write as many digits as you want. There is "special correction program", which compare your result with precise enough values. Accuracy not less than 1.0 required. P.S. Translate your message into English, please. |
| Anything peculiar about Test #4? What should I do if all people's conviviality values are non-positive? | Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn) | 1039. Anniversary Party | 20 Oct 2004 23:04 | 7 |
Can I invite nobody at all? I have the same question to ask. This is my code, WA at test # 4: ==================================== #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; const int maxn=6000*128+1; int l[6001],r[6001],rec[6001],parent[6001],p[6001][2],v[6001]; bool e[6001],ve[6001][2]; int solve(int x,int t) { int t0,t1,sum(0); if(t) { sum=v[x]; if(e[parent[x]])return -maxn; if(ve[x][t])return p[x][t]; ve[x][t]=e[x]=1; if(l[x]) sum+=solve(l[x],0); e[x]=0; }else { if(ve[x][t])return p[x][t]; ve[x][t]=1; if(l[x]) sum=solve(l[x],1); } if(r[x]) { t0=solve(r[x],0); t1=solve(r[x],1); if(t0>t1)sum+=t0; else sum+=t1; } p[x][t]=sum; return sum; } int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { int i,j,n,x,y,s,t; bool bb(0); cin>>n; for(i=1;i<=n;i++) cin>>v[i]; while(1) { cin>>x>>y; if(!x && !y)break; parent[x]=y; if(!l[y]) { l[y]=x;rec[y]=x; } else { r[rec[y]]=x;rec[y]=x; } } for(i=1;i<=n;i++) if(!parent[i]) { s=i;break; } for(i=1;i<=n;i++) for(j=0;j<2;j++) if(!l[i] && !r[i]) { ve[i][j]=1; p[i][j]=j*v[i]; }else p[i][j]=-maxn; solve(s,0); solve(s,1); if(p[s][0]>p[s][1]) cout<<p[s][0]<<endl; else cout<<p[s][1]<<endl; //system("PAUSE"); return 0; } I don't think there are non-negative convivialitys. my AC program didn't take care of it. Take this test (i think it's the same manner with test 4): 4 100 1 1 100 2 1 3 2 4 3 The answer it's 200 (not 101). Edited by author 08.10.2004 00:02 If guest has non-positive rating, don't invite him to a party. Example: 3 -1 -1 -1 2 1 3 2 0 0 Answer of my AC program: 0 So, i think that guest list may be empty. And try to answer on my question (problem 1320), please. |
| 1024 | NORFolk | | 20 Oct 2004 17:39 | 3 |
1024 NORFolk 18 Oct 2004 16:58 I've WA#1 on one of the easyest problems!!! How can it be!!!! Perhaps you mixed the numbers. One of the easiest is 1025. 1024 is Permutations which cannot be considered @one of the easiest@ Edited by author 18.10.2004 19:12 The answer for 2 is not -1, but 10! Edited by author 21.10.2004 09:56 |
| Need help (1048)! | Time_Limit | | 20 Oct 2004 17:37 | 1 |
I've WA#2. I used 1 array of byte, in which I collected 2 digits of my result. Is it(!) wrong or anything else? |
| What does "K-Based" mean? | _o_d_p_ | 1009. K-based Numbers | 20 Oct 2004 17:34 | 2 |
It's such a number, each digit of which is not more than (k-1). |
| I’m looking for a good and clear description of Montgomery’s modular reduction algorithm (+) | Michael_Rybak | | 20 Oct 2004 15:15 | 1 |
Could anyone please provide me with appropriate link? |
| Problem 1067 was rejudged | Problemset Maintainer | 1067. Disk Tree | 19 Oct 2004 23:27 | 1 |
|
| Началась NetOI 2004 | Dmitrii Gaisan | | 19 Oct 2004 22:49 | 1 |
|