ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
LOOK HERE, JUDGES!!!A new start...1200. Horns and Hoofs21 Oct 2004 18:142  
Is system down?Why are so many submissions waiting for judge?Jialie Hu21 Oct 2004 11:050  
Problem 1333 was rejudged (+)Problemset Maintainer21 Oct 2004 08:210  
Как это понимать?LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]21 Oct 2004 01:032  
Anything peculiar about Test #4? What should I do if all people's conviviality values are non-positive?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1039. Anniversary Party20 Oct 2004 23:046  
1024NORFolk20 Oct 2004 17:392  
Need help (1048)!Time_Limit20 Oct 2004 17:370  
What does "K-Based" mean?_o_d_p_1009. K-based Numbers20 Oct 2004 17:341  
I’m looking for a good and clear description of Montgomery’s modular reduction algorithm (+)Michael_Rybak20 Oct 2004 15:150  
Problem 1067 was rejudgedProblemset Maintainer1067. Disk Tree19 Oct 2004 23:270  
Началась NetOI 2004Dmitrii Gaisan19 Oct 2004 22:490  
Compilation errorDmitrii Gaisan19 Oct 2004 22:470  
Help me please !!!Simeon Kostenski1053. Pinocchio19 Oct 2004 14:524  
WARNING I've tested out case 16, but I still can't understand why I'm in wrong.Innovative Cat.1328. Fireball19 Oct 2004 11:575  
Good problem. BTW, the fireball can fly through the wizard without explosion (-)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1328. Fireball19 Oct 2004 10:042  
My program works correct with neerc.ifmo.ru tests, but i got WA #10...Kant SU of Russia: Roman Lipovsky1067. Disk Tree18 Oct 2004 21:371  
How to avoid TLE?Geworm1318. Logarithm18 Oct 2004 16:305  
What are the limitations for N? I think they must be written!Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1333. Genie Bomber 218 Oct 2004 09:061  
A little question to ADMINSA new start...1010. Discrete Function18 Oct 2004 02:554  
Test #4 is incorrect!A new start...1287. Mars Canals18 Oct 2004 01:155  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed