ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Why I got WA?Victor&Winner1014. Product of Digits15 Oct 2004 21:010  
Открытая Всеукраинская интернет-олимпиада по информатике NetOI-2004 Открытая Всеукраинская интернет-олимпиада по информатике NetOI-215 Oct 2004 16:120  
Help! Why my program got WA at test1???Tang RZ1196. History Exam15 Oct 2004 13:462  
for anyone who wants to solve this problem:Koala1242. Werewolf14 Oct 2004 04:484  
My program get WA #4. Give me some tests, pleaseKant SU of Russia: Roman Lipovsky1254. Die Hard13 Oct 2004 18:510  
AC in 0.031sec and 385k......but I need some help!Yuanming YU, Frank1320. Graph Decomposition12 Oct 2004 15:291  
How to solve this kind of problems???(puzzles)Miguel Angel1164. Fillword12 Oct 2004 07:274  
What's test#5????? Why WA??? Fate1316. Electronic Auction12 Oct 2004 05:056  
what does 'compiling error' mean?huangyedehong11 Oct 2004 07:301  
Jooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I did IT!!!BELOCHUB1326. Bottle Taps10 Oct 2004 21:380  
1326 - I have a problem with 5th test BELOCHUB10 Oct 2004 16:010  
To admins and everyone else: what's the difference?!Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1006. Square Frames10 Oct 2004 01:382  
to admin: Please, run contest on Sunday... Or on Saturday but more later...pls :)LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]9 Oct 2004 20:193  
Help, please. Why my program Wrong?qwerty1248. Sequence Sum9 Oct 2004 16:120  
feel puzzled by 1018lilith1018. Binary Apple Tree9 Oct 2004 12:560  
why I got WA in 1033?lilith1033. Labyrinth9 Oct 2004 06:162  
Help me!What's test26?Fat Peter1277. Cops and Thieves9 Oct 2004 02:135  
Please help me to find a mistakeSimeon Iksanov1200. Horns and Hoofs8 Oct 2004 19:310  
why I WA1027 at test1#?help me!k128 Oct 2004 12:131  
Admins, please, correct this!Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1244. Gentlemen7 Oct 2004 18:111  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed