ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Задачи
Авторы
Соревнования
О системе
Часто задаваемые вопросы
Новости сайта
Форум
Ссылки
Архив задач
Отправить на проверку
Состояние проверки
Руководство
Регистрация
Исправить данные
Рейтинг авторов
Текущее соревнование
Расписание
Прошедшие соревнования
Правила

Общий форум

ТемаАвторЗадачаОбновленоОтветов
O(NlogN) solution,that works 0.078 sec!!!Ilya Razenshteyn1028. Звёзды22 сен 2004 17:233  
keep getting wrong answerEmilian Miron1326. Крышки21 сен 2004 19:591  
You have not very good compiler.HAI1049. Отважные воздухоплаватели21 сен 2004 17:280  
WA on test 10. Does anyone have any tips on how to solve it (and/or) where's my bug?Learning_C1196. Экзамен по истории21 сен 2004 14:320  
Whot Name hase FailSlabac1210. Добрые духи21 сен 2004 02:480  
Useful information.dmitry.volosnykh[IU7.BMSTU]1232. Посадка на астероид20 сен 2004 17:470  
I think this is O(n)PTD_PDP1059. Выражение19 сен 2004 22:341  
I ve solved it with N Dijkstras. I didn't use any of the solutions posted here. Just wanna know why it works! Proof wanted!(-)Alex[LSD]1004. Экскурсия19 сен 2004 15:190  
[to admins] No problem can be submitted now. Problems are stopped up on compilationarn.zarn19 сен 2004 13:296  
The description of this problem is not full... (+)Anton Vasilev1018. Двоичная яблоня19 сен 2004 08:573  
1018 (A Binary Apple Tree) Just answer what is output for this test cases or explain me...Locomotive1018. Двоичная яблоня19 сен 2004 08:431  
I am proud to solve all the problems again (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired18 сен 2004 22:335  
This problem is very easy.We can solve it with O(N^2).But it seems like that exist a O(N) algorithm.zhougelin1297. Палиндромы18 сен 2004 20:102  
It's 9.18 today! Bless the world peace.zhougelin18 сен 2004 20:090  
WAed N times on Test #1! Anything strange about that test?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1007. Кодовые слова18 сен 2004 18:264  
What's wrong with ural's judge?cmdmaja18 сен 2004 16:431  
What can I do on Memory optimize ??Fate1316. Биржа17 сен 2004 18:139  
Are there any solutions faster than O(nlogn)?Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1245. Картины17 сен 2004 01:400  
WA on test #4Alex Svetkin [INVENTOS]1316. Биржа15 сен 2004 22:221  
Coordinates can be negative!Stupnikov Pavel1245. Картины15 сен 2004 21:411  

Вид форума: плоский | древовидный | классический
Сортировка веток: всплывающая | фиксированная