ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Whot Name hase FailSlabac1210. Kind Spirits21 Sep 2004 02:480  
Useful information.dmitry.volosnykh[IU7.BMSTU]1232. Asteroid Landing20 Sep 2004 17:470  
I think this is O(n)PTD_PDP1059. Expression19 Sep 2004 22:341  
I ve solved it with N Dijkstras. I didn't use any of the solutions posted here. Just wanna know why it works! Proof wanted!(-)Alex[LSD]1004. Sightseeing Trip19 Sep 2004 15:190  
[to admins] No problem can be submitted now. Problems are stopped up on compilationarn.zarn19 Sep 2004 13:296  
The description of this problem is not full... (+)Anton Vasilev1018. Binary Apple Tree19 Sep 2004 08:573  
1018 (A Binary Apple Tree) Just answer what is output for this test cases or explain me...Locomotive1018. Binary Apple Tree19 Sep 2004 08:431  
I am proud to solve all the problems again (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired18 Sep 2004 22:335  
This problem is very easy.We can solve it with O(N^2).But it seems like that exist a O(N) algorithm.zhougelin1297. Palindrome18 Sep 2004 20:102  
It's 9.18 today! Bless the world peace.zhougelin18 Sep 2004 20:090  
WAed N times on Test #1! Anything strange about that test?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1007. Code Words18 Sep 2004 18:264  
What's wrong with ural's judge?cmdmaja18 Sep 2004 16:431  
What can I do on Memory optimize ??Fate1316. Electronic Auction17 Sep 2004 18:139  
Are there any solutions faster than O(nlogn)?Yaroslavtsev Grigory (SpbSPU)1245. Pictures17 Sep 2004 01:400  
WA on test #4Alex Svetkin [INVENTOS]1316. Electronic Auction15 Sep 2004 22:221  
Coordinates can be negative!Stupnikov Pavel1245. Pictures15 Sep 2004 21:411  
problem ranklistJoe Montana15 Sep 2004 14:312  
Dijkstra & Floyddmitry.volosnykh[IU7.BMSTU]1004. Sightseeing Trip15 Sep 2004 02:301  
What answer is good ???Nazar Revutsky1193. Queue at the Exam14 Sep 2004 19:002  
int64Paul Diac13 Sep 2004 23:183  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed