ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Why COMPILATION ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivan Nicolae
1100
. Final Standings
10 Sep 2004 00:36
6
Can the "condition" be greater than 9? Can I use the "condition" 1..802?
I'm ALIVE.
1231
. Turing: One, Two, Three, …
9 Sep 2004 22:33
1
why i get WA in test #11 ?
Stanica Andrei
1262
. Pseudo-Roman Number
8 Sep 2004 23:23
5
I have got WA on test 4, but I have prety good algorithm
test
1014
. Product of Digits
8 Sep 2004 20:06
1
Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sergiu Repede
1222
. Chernobyl’ Eagles
8 Sep 2004 00:58
0
Again.
Rostislav
6 Sep 2004 21:49
1
Help!
figo
1317
. Hail
6 Sep 2004 21:08
0
It takes me O(n^3) to find a 'goof' square...just based on a Dynamic Program in O(n^2)...
Yuanming YU, Frank
1006
. Square Frames
6 Sep 2004 19:47
1
I wonder how, I wonder why :) (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1315
. MDPAR and MIIAR
6 Sep 2004 11:54
0
Dear programmers! Listen to my plea... (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
6 Sep 2004 09:41
12
Submissions on problem 1000
Radu Berinde
6 Sep 2004 06:49
0
Can sample output be...
Danica Porobic
1229
. Strong Brickwork
6 Sep 2004 01:54
4
Help!
figo
1300
. Taxes
5 Sep 2004 15:31
0
WA
The Cheater
1085
. Meeting
4 Sep 2004 05:29
0
Can angone tell me what is the result if I input 0 or 2?
Dolphin
1014
. Product of Digits
3 Sep 2004 22:39
2
StdIn
gepo
3 Sep 2004 09:30
1
here some part of a const array... I had WA on test 2... Were i was wrong?
LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]
1268
. Little Chu
1 Sep 2004 19:58
9
AC, of course, but... (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1312
. Tray
31 Aug 2004 15:26
1
Some hints (+)
Ilya Grebnov[Ivanovo SPU]
1307
. Archiver
31 Aug 2004 14:53
0
What should I output on this test?
BYF
1116
. Piecewise Constant Function
31 Aug 2004 13:18
2
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.