ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
I have got WA on test 4, but I have prety good algorithmtest1014. Product of Digits8 Sep 2004 20:061  
Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sergiu Repede1222. Chernobyl’ Eagles8 Sep 2004 00:580  
Again.Rostislav6 Sep 2004 21:491  
Help!figo1317. Hail6 Sep 2004 21:080  
It takes me O(n^3) to find a 'goof' square...just based on a Dynamic Program in O(n^2)...Yuanming YU, Frank1006. Square Frames6 Sep 2004 19:471  
I wonder how, I wonder why :) (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1315. MDPAR and MIIAR6 Sep 2004 11:540  
Dear programmers! Listen to my plea... (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired6 Sep 2004 09:4112  
Submissions on problem 1000Radu Berinde6 Sep 2004 06:490  
Can sample output be...Danica Porobic1229. Strong Brickwork6 Sep 2004 01:544  
Help!figo1300. Taxes5 Sep 2004 15:310  
WAThe Cheater1085. Meeting4 Sep 2004 05:290  
Can angone tell me what is the result if I input 0 or 2?Dolphin1014. Product of Digits3 Sep 2004 22:392  
StdIngepo3 Sep 2004 09:301  
here some part of a const array... I had WA on test 2... Were i was wrong?LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]1268. Little Chu1 Sep 2004 19:589  
AC, of course, but... (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1312. Tray31 Aug 2004 15:261  
Some hints (+)Ilya Grebnov[Ivanovo SPU]1307. Archiver31 Aug 2004 14:530  
What should I output on this test?BYF1116. Piecewise Constant Function31 Aug 2004 13:182  
To admins:when problems 1198 and 1199 will be added? :)LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]31 Aug 2004 03:530  
How about n=1?longzeling881108. Heritage30 Aug 2004 22:251  
DPThe Cheater29 Aug 2004 22:511  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed