ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
How about n=1?longzeling881108. Heritage30 Aug 2004 22:251  
DPThe Cheater29 Aug 2004 22:511  
I got WA!!!!Saturn (HUS)1205. By the Underground or by Foot?29 Aug 2004 19:560  
Help me! I made heap sort, but I have WA on test 1!!!snake1306. Sequence Median29 Aug 2004 10:001  
TestsRonnie1305. Convex Hull29 Aug 2004 04:160  
Dynamic programmingNataraj1017. Staircases29 Aug 2004 01:373  
what's answer for 4?-->>1000?PW1289. One Way Ticket28 Aug 2004 22:151  
WHAT'S THE LIMITKillerKing1015. Test the Difference!28 Aug 2004 14:301  
Why wa on test #7?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1207. Median on the Plane27 Aug 2004 20:451  
it is a good problem. Ahwinds1258. Pool25 Aug 2004 22:374  
what cause WA on test #2 of 1085,help Please.Ahwinds25 Aug 2004 22:060  
I can!!!Martin25 Aug 2004 21:490  
Why TLE on test #7? Anything wrong with my equation-solving?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1266. Kirchhoff's Law25 Aug 2004 20:480  
Why when i submit my program with sqrt(2), it makes compilation error?(-)Miguel Angel1254. Die Hard25 Aug 2004 02:326  
look at this AC one,it's very easy to understand!!geniushjs1054. Tower of Hanoi24 Aug 2004 16:421  
helpmorbidel1116. Piecewise Constant Function24 Aug 2004 15:360  
HELP! Why i get wa on #15?Yoyo1299. Psylonians24 Aug 2004 10:182  
how to use file variables in Pascal?Basch23 Aug 2004 23:210  
Task 1009 test 1Martin21 Aug 2004 22:160  
Why always Fail(Judge)?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)21 Aug 2004 22:112  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed