ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Why always Fail(Judge)?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)21 Aug 2004 22:112  
Why I can't submit problems?Saturn (HUS)21 Aug 2004 17:570  
What is happening to Online Judge System??andrew21 Aug 2004 15:440  
No subjectLightweight! Lightweight baby!1271. Sailing Directions20 Aug 2004 12:5212  
Compilation Error ???Andrei Nikolov1025. Democracy in Danger20 Aug 2004 05:279  
Can someone give me some answers?Danica Porobic1309. Dispute19 Aug 2004 15:491  
Why "Crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION)" on first test? (+)Korduban [Kiev]1219. Symbolic Sequence19 Aug 2004 15:213  
WA on #5, please help.Danica Porobic1284. Space Poker19 Aug 2004 14:510  
Postal Van ProblemSergio Marquez19 Aug 2004 14:421  
Help! I Use this program to AC 1009, but can't AC this!Dr.J.Pascal1013. K-based Numbers. Version 319 Aug 2004 12:044  
ask to Russian menPresident18 Aug 2004 20:051  
How can this get WA?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1230. Introspective Program18 Aug 2004 19:352  
Looks easy, but I can't solve it, please give me a hintDanica Porobic1155. Troubleduons18 Aug 2004 19:261  
What's wrong?(1214)APS18 Aug 2004 19:211  
When a bag???APS18 Aug 2004 01:320  
Mysterious test data (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1304. Parallelepiped17 Aug 2004 13:230  
Help ,I got WA on test #11Mingfei Li1195. Ouths and Crosses16 Aug 2004 20:130  
What should be output when n=3 or 4?NewComer1066. Garland16 Aug 2004 17:280  
I don't know the meaning of this problem!zhizhiliu1208. Legendary Teams Contest16 Aug 2004 13:250  
What does it mean?Fate1324. Extra Spaces11 Aug 2004 15:237  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed