ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Postal Van Problem
Sergio Marquez
19 Aug 2004 14:42
1
Help! I Use this program to AC 1009, but can't AC this!
Dr.J.Pascal
1013
. K-based Numbers. Version 3
19 Aug 2004 12:04
4
ask to Russian men
President
18 Aug 2004 20:05
1
How can this get WA?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1230
. Introspective Program
18 Aug 2004 19:35
2
Looks easy, but I can't solve it, please give me a hint
Danica Porobic
1155
. Troubleduons
18 Aug 2004 19:26
1
What's wrong?(1214)
APS
18 Aug 2004 19:21
1
When a bag???
APS
18 Aug 2004 01:32
0
Mysterious test data (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1304
. Parallelepiped
17 Aug 2004 13:23
0
Help ,I got WA on test #11
Mingfei Li
1195
. Ouths and Crosses
16 Aug 2004 20:13
0
What should be output when n=3 or 4?
NewComer
1066
. Garland
16 Aug 2004 17:28
0
I don't know the meaning of this problem!
zhizhiliu
1208
. Legendary Teams Contest
16 Aug 2004 13:25
0
What does it mean?
Fate
1324
. Extra Spaces
11 Aug 2004 15:23
7
any special test datas?much thanks in advance
young master
1048
. Superlong Sums
11 Aug 2004 11:13
4
Complete Error???????????where?where?
wangchun
1302
. Delta-wave
11 Aug 2004 08:25
1
How to find minimal ring in the graph,(I got AC but it's very slow)
TheBlaNK
1004
. Sightseeing Trip
10 Aug 2004 22:09
7
If the input like this,what should I output?
qwt
1004
. Sightseeing Trip
10 Aug 2004 21:55
7
0.097 sec ^_^
Erwin Yang(oierwin@yahoo.com.cn)
1060
. Flip Game
10 Aug 2004 19:56
0
How to do it fast?
a5b
1141
. RSA Attack
10 Aug 2004 18:21
1
Some questions
Radu Berinde
1300
. Taxes
10 Aug 2004 12:57
2
Everyone, who ever got `Compilation Error' should read this !
Alexander Shulgin
10 Aug 2004 12:11
1
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.