ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Postal Van ProblemSergio Marquez19 Aug 2004 14:421  
Help! I Use this program to AC 1009, but can't AC this!Dr.J.Pascal1013. K-based Numbers. Version 319 Aug 2004 12:044  
ask to Russian menPresident18 Aug 2004 20:051  
How can this get WA?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1230. Introspective Program18 Aug 2004 19:352  
Looks easy, but I can't solve it, please give me a hintDanica Porobic1155. Troubleduons18 Aug 2004 19:261  
What's wrong?(1214)APS18 Aug 2004 19:211  
When a bag???APS18 Aug 2004 01:320  
Mysterious test data (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1304. Parallelepiped17 Aug 2004 13:230  
Help ,I got WA on test #11Mingfei Li1195. Ouths and Crosses16 Aug 2004 20:130  
What should be output when n=3 or 4?NewComer1066. Garland16 Aug 2004 17:280  
I don't know the meaning of this problem!zhizhiliu1208. Legendary Teams Contest16 Aug 2004 13:250  
What does it mean?Fate1324. Extra Spaces11 Aug 2004 15:237  
any special test datas?much thanks in advanceyoung master1048. Superlong Sums11 Aug 2004 11:134  
Complete Error???????????where?where?wangchun1302. Delta-wave11 Aug 2004 08:251  
How to find minimal ring in the graph,(I got AC but it's very slow)TheBlaNK1004. Sightseeing Trip10 Aug 2004 22:097  
If the input like this,what should I output?qwt1004. Sightseeing Trip10 Aug 2004 21:557  
0.097 sec ^_^Erwin Yang(oierwin@yahoo.com.cn)1060. Flip Game10 Aug 2004 19:560  
How to do it fast?a5b1141. RSA Attack10 Aug 2004 18:211  
Some questionsRadu Berinde1300. Taxes10 Aug 2004 12:572  
Everyone, who ever got `Compilation Error' should read this !Alexander Shulgin10 Aug 2004 12:111  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed