ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Test#4 is incorrect! (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1284
. Space Poker
10 Aug 2004 12:01
1
what C compiler do you use?
korifey
10 Aug 2004 03:06
0
Where I can find this problem's tests , Mr Admin ?
Nguyen Viet Bang
1067
. Disk Tree
9 Aug 2004 22:22
3
why still memory limit exceeded?
Bill Liang Huang
1067
. Disk Tree
9 Aug 2004 21:46
1
How does the sample output be that?Why?
kkkkk
1154
. Mages Contest
9 Aug 2004 21:16
0
Russian text is wrong! (+)
Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired
1283
. Dwarf
9 Aug 2004 16:47
2
can anyone give me some tests for 1190? I always get wa on test 7thanks
liuzhizhi
9 Aug 2004 14:42
4
ft ! I submit it nearly 20 times.But I also get wa? Could anyone help me ? Or give me some input which my prog give the wrong answer?OK?
liuzhizhi
1038
. Spell Checker
9 Aug 2004 14:09
2
I want to ask a interesting question about this problem.
Earl Boykins
1022
. Genealogical Tree
9 Aug 2004 13:37
1
It can really accepted on Pascal, but only on Free Palcal.
Elena
1306
. Sequence Median
9 Aug 2004 10:14
0
To admins:
LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]
9 Aug 2004 09:58
5
Complete error????!!!!!!!! help!
kkkkk
1115
. Ships
8 Aug 2004 20:36
2
please tell me why my program got wA??? i think that it is correct!
artem
1014
. Product of Digits
6 Aug 2004 22:31
1
Why do I get a "WA"?
asdfz
1031
. Railway Tickets
5 Aug 2004 19:23
5
new tests: AC to WA
Radu Berinde
1177
. Like Comparisons
5 Aug 2004 15:25
3
Can anyone give an example when to return -1?
neven
1014
. Product of Digits
5 Aug 2004 14:49
3
Some hint(s)
Pasha
1140
. Swamp Incident
5 Aug 2004 13:19
0
Is to write an introspective program possible without $ function?
UNKNOWN_LAMER
1230
. Introspective Program
5 Aug 2004 12:15
1
DP O(n^2), why wa on test #9?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1143
. Electric Path
5 Aug 2004 10:01
4
Help me, please!!! I don't know what is wrong with this!!!
Vadim Nikulin
1200
. Horns and Hoofs
5 Aug 2004 02:16
4
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.