ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
Where I can find this problem's tests , Mr Admin ? Nguyen Viet Bang1067. Disk Tree9 Aug 2004 22:223  
why still memory limit exceeded?Bill Liang Huang1067. Disk Tree9 Aug 2004 21:461  
How does the sample output be that?Why?kkkkk1154. Mages Contest9 Aug 2004 21:160  
Russian text is wrong! (+)Dmitry 'Diman_YES' Kovalioff. Retired1283. Dwarf9 Aug 2004 16:472  
can anyone give me some tests for 1190? I always get wa on test 7thanksliuzhizhi9 Aug 2004 14:424  
ft ! I submit it nearly 20 times.But I also get wa? Could anyone help me ? Or give me some input which my prog give the wrong answer?OK?liuzhizhi1038. Spell Checker9 Aug 2004 14:092  
I want to ask a interesting question about this problem.Earl Boykins1022. Genealogical Tree9 Aug 2004 13:371  
It can really accepted on Pascal, but only on Free Palcal.Elena1306. Sequence Median9 Aug 2004 10:140  
To admins:LeXuS[Alex Kalugin]9 Aug 2004 09:585  
Complete error????!!!!!!!! help!kkkkk1115. Ships8 Aug 2004 20:362  
please tell me why my program got wA??? i think that it is correct!artem1014. Product of Digits6 Aug 2004 22:311  
Why do I get a "WA"?asdfz1031. Railway Tickets5 Aug 2004 19:235  
new tests: AC to WARadu Berinde1177. Like Comparisons5 Aug 2004 15:253  
Can anyone give an example when to return -1?neven1014. Product of Digits5 Aug 2004 14:493  
Some hint(s)Pasha1140. Swamp Incident5 Aug 2004 13:190  
Is to write an introspective program possible without $ function?UNKNOWN_LAMER1230. Introspective Program5 Aug 2004 12:151  
DP O(n^2), why wa on test #9?Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1143. Electric Path5 Aug 2004 10:014  
Help me, please!!! I don't know what is wrong with this!!!Vadim Nikulin1200. Horns and Hoofs5 Aug 2004 02:164  
is there something special abt test case 9alekh1021. Sacrament of the Sum4 Aug 2004 23:441  
HOW TO SOLVE 1005?HELP ME!!!hutao1005. Stone Pile4 Aug 2004 16:002  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed