ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
if input=800,100168 what's then output?
gc007
1189
. Pairs of Integers
8 Jul 2004 04:50
1
Bug
md
8 Jul 2004 00:55
0
How to solve this problem? Is it a NP problem?
Saturn (HUS)
1115
. Ships
8 Jul 2004 00:08
4
I think this problem is simple but I got WA#14
Saturn (HUS)
1258
. Pool
8 Jul 2004 00:07
1
Help me!!!! I have MLE!! Why
snake
1306
. Sequence Median
7 Jul 2004 09:32
3
Please Give Me A Hint About This Problem
The Cheater
7 Jul 2004 09:25
1
Is it garanteed that there is always a solution?
zhangmuyang
1070
. Local Time
6 Jul 2004 21:30
2
Why WA#1?Help me please (1077)?
Saturn (HUS)
6 Jul 2004 17:19
1
I did it!!!
Saturn (HUS)
1099
. Work Scheduling
6 Jul 2004 16:49
4
Help me!
[ Pages:
1
,
2
]
Saturn (HUS)
1099
. Work Scheduling
6 Jul 2004 16:42
22
Why I got Output Limit? What does it mean?
Tang RZ
1071
. Nikifor 2
6 Jul 2004 16:39
1
Time Limit Exceeded Test#12 problem1117
paulo
5 Jul 2004 16:27
0
Time Limit Exceeded Test#12
paulo
5 Jul 2004 16:26
0
Does the prob statement mean that whenever the robber arrives at a stop, a tram has just left and he's got to wait Ki minutes?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1191
. Catch the thief!
5 Jul 2004 15:54
0
Help me, please I get WA, have you some test for me!!!
hidden_u
1078
. Segments
5 Jul 2004 15:17
3
At first I use DFS but timeout.And then I try to solve it by DP.Finally,I found that normal DFS&optimize cut can be AC in 0.29sec.
Yuanming YU, Frank
1152
. False Mirrors
4 Jul 2004 17:13
0
How can it be done with only O(n) ?!
Dilyan
1297
. Palindrome
4 Jul 2004 14:57
1
Can anybody make my prog fast?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1165
. Subnumber
4 Jul 2004 04:42
0
AC! Only 649KB
Saturn (HUS)
1220
. Stacks
3 Jul 2004 19:48
0
I think this is a good problem.My algorithm is O(nlogn).
Yuanming YU, Frank
1173
. Lazy Snail
3 Jul 2004 18:09
0
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.