ENG  RUSTimus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules

Common Board

SubjectAuthorProblemUpdatedAnswers
I think this is a good problem.My algorithm is O(nlogn).Yuanming YU, Frank1173. Lazy Snail3 Jul 2004 18:090  
QUESTION ABOUT QUAKE 3 (ARENA)Anton Bulychev2 Jul 2004 21:440  
What's the meaning?Tang RZ1214. Strange Procedure2 Jul 2004 18:533  
I got AC in the end. Just find the maximum way.Yuanming YU, Frank1162. Currency Exchange2 Jul 2004 17:520  
WA on #1, where am I wrong?Danica Porobic1186. Chemical Reactions1 Jul 2004 18:180  
Total numberManolache Adrian30 Jun 2004 23:041  
I used Greedy and got AC.But I found that my algorithm isn't right for all case and the tests seem to be always have a solution.Yuanming YU, Frank1092. Transversal30 Jun 2004 22:571  
Boyer-Moore in exchange for a bier...Tempting??Manolache Adrian30 Jun 2004 21:125  
Anyone who can help me to find out the wrong place?It seems to be right,but WA. on test 5..thanksyoyoo1200. Horns and Hoofs30 Jun 2004 20:420  
WA(1).why?And Accept?pperm1032. Find a Multiple30 Jun 2004 00:280  
1000jedimastex1000. A+B Problem29 Jun 2004 22:241  
I think this is a good problem.I try hard to compress the memory and use a maths way to prove my algorithm is right.At last,I got AC.Yuanming YU, Frank1145. Rope in the Labyrinth29 Jun 2004 21:190  
I had puzzle,why I got WA?Can you help me~Zieve Cheng1111. Squares29 Jun 2004 19:052  
Why do I get MLE?(1357K)Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)1109. Conference29 Jun 2004 04:520  
Problems with judge!Andriy V. Makukha1013. K-based Numbers. Version 329 Jun 2004 03:040  
can sample output be this?young master1178. Akbardin’s Roads28 Jun 2004 18:481  
I have created a especial test data which some bad "Flower Tree" algorithm can not pass easily. Would you like to test your programs with my test data?xreborner1099. Work Scheduling28 Jun 2004 15:321  
I think this is a good maths problem.(hint inside)Yuanming YU, Frank1204. Idempotents27 Jun 2004 21:080  
How to make it work !!!Oldbam1010. Discrete Function27 Jun 2004 14:560  
Compilation Error! Why???Michael Medvedev1218. Episode N-th: The Jedi Tournament26 Jun 2004 23:491  

Style: flat | tree | nested
Thread Order: bubble | fixed