ENG
RUS
Timus Online Judge
Online Judge
Problems
Authors
Online contests
About Online Judge
Frequently asked questions
Site news
Webboard
Links
Problem set
Submit solution
Judge status
Guide
Register
Update your info
Authors ranklist
Current contest
Scheduled contests
Past contests
Rules
Common Board
Subject
Author
Problem
Updated
Answers
Can somebody give me some right tests??!!!
sokol
1025
. Democracy in Danger
15 Jun 2004 15:26
1
Crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION)
losha
15 Jun 2004 12:15
0
I got WA..........
hello
1246
. Tethered Dog
14 Jun 2004 09:07
0
please give me a hint how to solve it
Dilyan
1147
. Shaping Regions
13 Jun 2004 15:07
0
I cannot get AC!
Tang RZ
1036
. Lucky Tickets
13 Jun 2004 10:22
3
Which C++ compiler do you use?
Denis Mingulov
11 Jun 2004 21:03
1
Give me a hand.I get WA...
Pooya
1067
. Disk Tree
11 Jun 2004 15:51
5
Who can tell me why the sample output is that?I didn't catch the meaning of this problem.
Yuanming YU, Frank
1160
. Network
11 Jun 2004 09:37
0
Though the problem seems difficult, it is really very simple!
Nijino Saki
1053
. Pinocchio
11 Jun 2004 08:04
2
E belea...
Daniel Pasaila
1018
. Binary Apple Tree
11 Jun 2004 05:23
2
You are talking about ignoring 0-apple branches and decreasing q by the number of them. But where does the problem talk about 0-apple branches?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1018
. Binary Apple Tree
11 Jun 2004 05:22
0
I used DP and got AC.I just want to know is there any ways to solve this problem by maths?
Yuanming YU, Frank
1223
. Chernobyl’ Eagle on a Roof
10 Jun 2004 21:27
0
WA on test #1! I used the O(n) algo. Anything strange?
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1032
. Find a Multiple
10 Jun 2004 17:28
0
Problem???
sokol
1296
. Hyperjump
10 Jun 2004 12:14
2
Why do I get CRASH(ACCESS_VIOLATION)? I don't understand!
Maigo Akisame (maigoakisame@yahoo.com.cn)
1016
. Cube on the Walk
10 Jun 2004 09:24
0
Anyone can give any hint to save the Memory?
liuchang
1220
. Stacks
10 Jun 2004 07:09
0
Please give me some test
法克
1039
. Anniversary Party
10 Jun 2004 04:06
3
I've got the problem with compilation...
Alfard
9 Jun 2004 21:43
0
Why this code got CE? I can compile it by GCC.
Savior
8 Jun 2004 14:49
1
what is the answer for ... (very important test)
lomark
1200
. Horns and Hoofs
7 Jun 2004 15:14
1
Previous Page
New topic
Style:
flat
|
tree
|
nested
Thread Order:
bubble
|
fixed
© 2000–2026
Timus Online Judge Team
. All rights reserved.